Most likely event to occur in 2003 | Golden Skate

Most likely event to occur in 2003

R

RealtorGal

Most likely event to occur in 2003

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">Which of the following events is most likely to occur in 2003-2004? If you don't like my choices, please feel free to post your own!</span> :D

J

Joesitz

Re: Most likely event to occur in 2003

All of the above, and

The WSF replaces the ISU.

K

Kasey

I voted for the unexpected skater on World's podium...I think after this past season, Alexei would be an unexpected world medalist, and I think he WILL do it! ;)

K

Kara Bear

i like the whole love child idea

M

mathman444

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: , Rgal. I voted for Ann Patrice, but I hope someone votes for Honda as well, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mathman

D

dlksk8fan

RealtorGal:lol: :lol:
I'm hoping that AP's mom will retire form making anymore skating dresses:p

R

rgirl181

:rollin: Boy, Twinnie, tough choices. I finally got it down to a choice between Yags's love child and AP's costumes lighting up Norway. I went with Yags's love child, although I'm hoping all of them will happen. That would make for a great '03/04 season, lol.
RG#2

L

Lcp88

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Someone ... ANYONE... gives birth to Alexei Yagudin's love child.[/quote]

LMAO - I voted for that one, but it was between that and the AP's dresses one:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:
Laura
Oh, and another: Speedy will be overthrown and Sally Anne Stapleford will take over the ISU:lol:

L

Lucy25

I love the AP choice - brilliant! (no pun intended)

D

Dee4707

I voted for: <em>A completely unexpected skater makes it to the Worlds podium</em>.

I'm with Kasey on this one. I never try to predict what Alexei is going to do. If all goes well for Alexei and hip---look out!!

Dee

B

bumblebee1

I had a good chuckle over the love child thing.

G

Glacierskater

Mathman, I like your vote! I make my costumes, and could only be so lucky to have the time and money to afford the big sparklies, but a girl does what she can :)