Carolina Kostner Article | Golden Skate

Carolina Kostner Article

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting the article, rosee! It was a nice read, sort of restating info about Carolina that I already knew, but it had some new photos I hadn't seen before. Caro is very pretty and I agree that she comes across so nice and likable in her interviews. She was sweet and funny during the Worlds interviews shown on ESPN last year. She has a great smile! I felt so bad for her during the last Olympics and the immense pressure on her was evident on her face. She didn't look comfortable at all. I hope she skates well at Worlds. :biggrin:

Tanja90

On the Ice
I think hat the italian journalists should be learn from them how to write. In the last interviews of caro where full of stupid questions! this is a real article which shows how a great person and skater she is!! I love this article!!!:love:

I think she has arrived. That cover photo of her could make a movie magazine cover. The interview lets one know her better.

The three European muses: Carolina, Sara and Aliona. Each one looking for a gold medal. Make it hers, make it hers, make it hers.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
^ ;)I can't explain it, but I'm having this strong urge to visit Italy ... or at least dig out my copy of Three Coins in the Fountain!

lcd

Match Penalty
Will be interesting to see how she does in 2010... when Worlds will be in Torino, Italy. Would say the pressure "got" to her back at the Olympics '06 - coming in as the World Bronze medalist the season before. Perhaps more experience and maturity will serve her well. Would be an exciting moment for her and her home country fans if she could do well. Odds are usually higher for success in a post-Olympic worlds as well, given the usual thinning of the fatigued ranks after the Olympics.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Nice cover photo. I wish they would put some of the photoshoot pics up in the Archive section. Nice article, too.

Eurofan

On the Ice
And which aspects of skating do these "three muses" represent?

Last edited: