Thread: Colorado Athletes

Custom Title

Colorado Athletes

From the Denver Post:
    http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_11915494

Article on pairs and singles skaters that train in Colorado Springs heading to Worlds in LA next week
    Last edited by Nigel; 03-16-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
    From the Denver Post:
    http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_11915494

Article on pairs and singles skaters that train in Colorado Springs heading to Worlds in LA next week

Thanks for the link! I am glad they are getting much deserved attention from the local media. I like that picture of all of them. It's pretty amazing they all come from the same training location!

Wow...50% of the US team from Colorado Springs! I really like Abbott and McLaughlin/Brubaker. Mroz and Flatt I haven't seen skating a lot. Good luck to these five I am sure they will benefit from supporting each other.

My hubby and I made it a point to drive down to the Springs at least twice a year. Of course, I would head to the World Arena to watch the skaters practice. It's been a while since we've done that ~ major health issues and the price of gas among other things ~ but I'm thinking it might be time to head down there again. There have been a lot of talented skaters that have come out of the Broadmoor Skating Club.

I wasn't sure where to put this but here's an article on Jeremy Abbott, with a little blurb on Brandon Mroz at the end (Brandon is working on a quad-triple! ).

Custom Title
    Maybe Bebe should move there.