What happened to Eltamina? | Golden Skate

What happened to Eltamina?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I had been missing seeing Eltamina post so went to the members list and she isn't listed. Sure hope she's ok. I miss her.:cry:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Grgranny:

I was wondering myself, especially with the discussion about Tschaikovsky - Eltamina is usually right there about the music topics. I hope she has not "dropped off the radar screen" at Golden Skate.

LAD - I thought so too, with the discussion of Tschaikowsky she would list the 12 best discs. Hope everything is all right with her. I miss her musical knowledge.

Joe

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Eltamina is alive and well and posting here under another name. Same thing on ezboard. Not my place to say who it is, but if you "read for understanding", you'll put two and two together ;)

windspirit

On the Ice
SkateCynic said:
Eltamina is alive and well and posting here under another name. Same thing on ezboard. Not my place to say who it is, but if you "read for understanding", you'll put two and two together ;)
If she has seriously reduced sharing her vast knowledge and enthusiasm of music, and decided to concentrate on sharing her dislikes of certain skaters instead... then I think that I know her new nickname. Oh well, I miss her musical knowledge, too.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I always have to wonder why someone would change his or her name and post under a new one! SkateCynic's right--and it is SO obvious! However, it's not our place to divulge this information if the poster wishes privacy.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
That thought had occurred to me. I hadn't had time to really look and try and see who it was. I do wonder though as I didn't remember her saying much about anyone in particular that would be considered that bad but then I don't have a remember. :laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I guess I am too "naive" to notice these things! I just blithely go along expecting everything to be the same.

Good luck to Eltamina wherever she is!:rolleye:

This well-intentioned thread took an unnecessary and unpleasant turn after the first three posts.

Mathman