Are you going to the World Championships? | Golden Skate

Are you going to the World Championships?

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Post here if you'd like to meet. I can't host anything at my home, but I'm excited to have the competition here in my city and to meet some new people. :clap:

Tinaturtle

Spectator
Just going to Exhibitions

I just bought my Ticket to the Exhibitions. that is my only free day since I am an accountant and this is tax season.

sillylionlove

Medalist
I wish I was going...you know the money thing wasn't working right now...but I am going to Skate America this year!!

MrHand

Rinkside
just got the weekend passes for greenseats. fri, sat, sun. and fri has the am, pm sessions. although the tkts are trice more than gp events, we don't have the air/lodging. we will drive down abt 5-6hrs to outskirt of la and have places to crash in la, frs & relatives.

dannyascii

On the Ice
I would go if it were a bit closer *sigh* You west-coast people are so lucky. You get worlds 09 and nationals 10...
:cry:

Bruin714

On the Ice
Ladies Short Program, just bought my tickets last week, and still was able to get row 17 on the judges' side! Towards the corner though.

cBrittSK8

Spectator
I'm leaving on Wednesday morning and I can't wait! My daughter lives in LA so with a place to stay, I couln't resist. I used to follow the sport very closely but must admit that I've lost some enthusiasm since they changed the judging system. Hopefully, this trip will rekindle my skating spirit!