Practice Groups and Music Rotation Schedule | Golden Skate

Practice Groups and Music Rotation Schedule

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So it appears Fedor Andreev is confirmed for AZE, as he is listed in Practice Group 8. :cool:

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Thanks a lot skyblue710. Now I will be able to plan my sleeping schedule for Sunday and Monday. I really appreciate all the helpful tidbits provided by GoldenSkate members.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
WooHoo!! Thanks for the information!!:rock::clap: I was hoping this was going to come out soon. I greatly appreciate the information:yes::agree:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So it appears Fedor Andreev is confirmed for AZE, as he is listed in Practice Group 8. :cool:

Can we be certain that he has been accepted? I don't know how the bureaucracy works. There's still a TBC next to Fedor's name on the Entries List. Would the ISU allow him to practice while his application is still pending?

jumpjumpjump

On the Ice
Can we be certain that he has been accepted? I don't know how the bureaucracy works. There's still a TBC next to Fedor's name on the Entries List. Would the ISU allow him to practice while his application is still pending?

The entry list is still as of 3/17, so maybe he's accepted by now? i hope so! haha