• MK Professional

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • John Wilson Coronation Comet

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icenut84

Final Flight
You might get more replies for this thread if you post it in the Skaters forum (this one is mainly fan-based, not people who actually skate). :)

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Never used either one. I had Coronation Aces, which I liked, and now have Ultima Elites, which I also like. Are you looking for new blades?

L

littlefootann

Yes, looking for new blades. I have cornation comets at the moment, but I need new blades. Since I'm only coaching now I don't need anything with a huge toepick but if I need to jump to demonstrate or just for fun I would like a toepick that suitable. I need 9 1/4" if anyone has a good pair of blades!:)

skatepixie

On the Ice
I have willson exells and Im goning to have Coro Ace as soon as my dad gets back from europe so he can drive me to Harlick

blurrysarah

On the Ice
If you liked the Comet, why not stick with it? Sure it's primarily a jumping blade, but you'd be used to it by now, and it's not expensive to the point of a Gold Seal or anything.

Lee

Rinkside
I have neither -- have daughter's old Vantage Vision which, I've been told, are no longer made?

I've heard good things about Ultima -- BD has Graf blades and likes them.

singerskates

On the Ice
I had Corination Comets but when I got my Graf boots I switched to Pattern 99's. Both are John Wilsons.

beebeeuk

Rinkside
Hello :)

I've always had Coronatin Ace so I cant say, but hazard a guess at the MKs being a more "advanced" blade.

T

toughkid_01

blades

from what i've read the coronation ace is a really good blade because it has a dovetail edge. the pattern 99 is a parallel blade and so is the professional that i currently use. i have also read that the coronation ace is good for the freestyle 3-8 or up and the professional is used in all the advanced levels. The gold seal i've been told is supposed to be only used in the very top levels like 8-10. so i guess what i'm trying to say is you need to do the research to find out what would be best for the level you are in and what you are working for.:)