Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh no, Fedor Andreev's name has been removed!!! :cry::no::frown:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
does anybody have any idea when the starting orders will be posted. i have not bought my tickets yet because I can only go to one event...I wanted to go to the Men's Short, but don't know if i should see part one or part two. I want to be there for Evan!

jumpjumpjump

On the Ice
ooops, i guess Fedor Andreev's paperwork didn't go through in time :( His name's not on the entry list anymore, and this is the updated entry, as you can see on the bottom, updated today, 22nd.

skyblue710

Rinkside
does anybody have any idea when the starting orders will be posted. i have not bought my tickets yet because I can only go to one event...I wanted to go to the Men's Short, but don't know if i should see part one or part two. I want to be there for Evan!

I heard that the top 12 men would be in the second half of the afternoon group. And if you get a ticket to Men's Short, you can see both the morning and afternoon groups for about 8 hours!

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I read that the top 12 men would be in the second half of the afternoon group. And if you get a ticket to Men's Short, you can see both the morning and afternoon groups for about 8 hours!

Thanks. i did not know that you only have to pay once for both groups. good to know.