Photos | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Photos

kittyjake5

On the Ice
Thank you for the photos of the ladies. I have to say that all of the ladies are looking very, very fit and ready to go. Love Rachael's dress. Did not see Asada. Was she there or is she practicing at another rink.

Thank you for the photos of the ladies. I have to say that all of the ladies are looking very, very fit and ready to go. Love Rachael's dress. Did not see Asada. Was she there or is she practicing at another rink.

She's there, looking ready to star in an action picture.

Wonderful photos, janFUNKY. Some of the best practice shots I've seen.

L'amour

On the Ice
Meryl dress is the best for me, Tessas's dress and Scott shirt are not Passo Doble.

and OMG...Oksana looks great brunet, way better then when she was blond :thumbsup:

Federica to much makeup

I' so happy with de CD results

Last edited:

npa

Match Penalty
I like Tessa and Scott outfit, because it was very original :clap:
It was too much red dress. And i dont like Tanith dress at all - she always had so beautiful outfit for CD, but not this

lcd

Match Penalty
I think there's more than one way to say "Paso Doble"... but the one that seems either tried/true or... ummm. trite... is the girl in red dress with black/ guy in black body suit with gold trim and epulets like curtains. I like the originality and lightness of Virtue/Moir's outfits. It says "Paso" the way THEY do it... speed speed flow flow, not just 'drama drama'

missysays

On the Ice
Oksana and Maxim looked stunning- even though the costuming was ornate they carried it off.

Tanith and Ben unfortunately just looked gaudy and overdone. I found Tanith's costume especially distracting because all the ruffles kept bobbing around when she moved like a big red meringue. This year I think they're thinking more is better which is a pity because they're such a handsome couple.

I liked the difference in Tessa and Scott's costuming- especially Scott's shirt the simple ruffles looked great in movement.

Ahhh- the fun of costume critiquing.:biggrin: