Logging In!!! | Golden Skate

Logging In!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is kind of a silly question but an annoying one.

As I write I am on my computer at work. I do not have to login, my login info stays on.

When I am on my computer at home, I have to login all the time and this just started about a month ago. If I refresh I have to login in again. Also, I only stayed logged in for about 10 minutes and if there is not activity I have to login again. I always hit the "remember me" box. Any and all info would be appreciated. It's just a very annoying problem. Thanks.

You could try deleting your temperary internet files (internet cache), then make sure your security settings (tools -> internet otions) are on the default settings. Especially make sure that cookies are enabled.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wonder if, because you also log in at work that your essentially being logged in at two locations doesn't screw up the thinking of the board? I know it's a new issue, but I'll research that possibility (I have always had that "problem" on GS, though lol)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Toni & Math, it had to do with my cookies. All is well now in Dee-land. :clap: