Original Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Original Dance

lcd

Match Penalty
S&B - Good energy. Complete package. Spin got a little slow. Great job for 1st worlds.

figuristka

Medalist
Medusa i have asthma too but got through my first winter in Finland without getting ill. Last 2 i had to head to the hospital way to often.

amateur

Final Flight
Samuelson/Bates USA

That was VERY good! opening was strong, expression very strong, I would have liked to see just a bit more pep all the way through, but difficult to do that with so many difficult sequences required, I guess. Were very very sharp on expression nonethelss.

Go into 2nd... debatable to have that behin the Italians, though the Italians were not bad by any means

BBI*CEO

On the Ice
Anna Zadorudzniuk I think it was, had the black skates - they looked like men's dance skates to me

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
The announcer just said "quick step" but the pace of a great deal of that program by M&N was *not* Quick-step.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Result update

Lucie Mysliveckova / Matej Novak (CZE) 26.00 + 20.35 = 46.35
Overall 74.64 #8

Almost didn't complete their twizzles and she almost fell...

lcd

Match Penalty
ahaha.... poor coach of the Czech team... the camera of course caught him JUST as he is flinching. I love this team, they have such 'dancer' quality but as competitors, oh, they always seem to make mistakes :scratch:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Medusa i have asthma too but got through my first winter in Finland without getting ill. Last 2 i had to head to the hospital way to often.
It must be horrible with the weather in finland, always cold, rainy... This week it was really bad here too, I think I would feel a lot better if it would just be sunny and dry outside for a few days.

And of Golden Skate
Of course. :agree:

Eevun

Final Flight
Reeds!! \o/ how I missed them!
Was it just me, or did it look like Chris was wearing make-up..?

lcd

Match Penalty
The Reeds do a reasonably clean performance. Good to see them even out there considering what a raft of injuries he has had. They look very happy. Find the music completely unappealing "money money.. makes the world go around"

The best scenes are the camera close ups on the coaches. Morozov looks like he's going to have a stroke as they get through some stressful part of their program :p

Medusa

Record Breaker
Okay, did the German commentator just say that Americans are naturally impolite?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Result update

Alexandra Zaretski / Roman Zaretski (ISR) 30.20 + 23.99 = 54.19
Overall #3

Almost no speed in the spin...