-death spiral
-SBS spin
-throw 3L
-I missed a jump, think it was a 3T? – both landed there
-lift
-lift
-footwork – slow, needs more conviction to match the music
-combo spin

Should go in first, but probably not gold overall...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So far none of the top teams are going for this title. The programs are too difficult!

I must say though I really like the improvements the Zhangs have made in their presentation. The problems on the SBS jump passes and the unison troubles on the spins didn't do them any favors.

gold12345

Medalist
Or they were embarrased to show them?

Huh? They just showed them. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone has a meltdown once in a while.

The lack of clean long programs in pairs not just here, but throughout the entire season, indicates that everyone's programs are just a little too hard. This is not the first season we've seen this either. S/S won with a pretty flawed long last season.

beep_beep

Medalist
M/T no falls on the jumps !!! scratchy, but didn't fall there !

Do you think they're bombing ? You haven't seen this program at other competitions...

gold12345

Medalist
Mukhortova/Trankov- she underrotated the 3S and stumbled out of it. Put her hands down on a throw. Lift a bit off. We've seen them do worse than this, but it was another lackluster long.

Wow, she is PISSED at him. Hahaha.

MissCleo

On the Ice
Or they were embarrased to show them?

It was purely a timing issue. Broadcast started just as denny and barrett was announced. keanu and rockne's long was shown during the ice resurfacing after the next group was done.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Mukhortova/Trankov
The Lady and the Hooligan
-3twist – good!
-SBS 3T-2T – not the cleanest, but OK
-SBS 3S – hand down for Maria, messy landing
-throw 3L – OK
-death spiral
-throw 3S – hands down for Maria
-lift
-lift
-SBS spin
-footwork –Max stumbles a bit…or was that part of the choreography?
-lift
-combo spin

Not the greatest, but at least they didn’t fall….

Medusa

Record Breaker
The good news: the best LP they did all season long

The bad news: all the other LPs were abysmal, so it doesn't mean that this one was good

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I applaud Masha & Max for not having any MAJOR mistakes, but there were quite a few sloppy places in that program and they lacked speed, which was evident without the commentators having to mention it, but they did say it anyway. I believe it was the best they've performed this program all season long though? Top 5. They should be okay with that, I think.

kappa_1

On the Ice
Probably not the time for this, but M/T's program seems to have some strange underlying storyline. I'd like to think he represents not a hooligan but some kind of streetwalking transvestite. She of course will have none of that!