Pairs' LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Pairs' LP

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I said all along, Denney & Barrett should have been the US National Champions this season. They are so steady and reliable! :love: Well done! :bow::rock:

Medusa

Record Breaker
^This Russian M&M ad kinda freaks me out...

Those two tiny Americans were great, so full of energy - that's Northern American pair skating.

gold12345

Medalist
I said all along, Denney & Barrett should have been the US National Champions this season. They are so steady and reliable! :love: Well done! :bow::rock:

I will disagree, but their consistency is remarkable. Her experience in singles skating absolutely helps.

Now, we will have to see if they can keep the consistency up under a little pressure and when they upgrade their side by side jumps/choreographical content.

Lissy

Medalist
Jessica has been really off this week in competition. I dunno how her practices have been going though

TCAngel18

Medalist
not much info, im afraid...."a mess" doesnt really say much about m/b, like did she fall a bunch of times, etc...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't get that pair. They look great together, they have nice moments, but I have never felt the connection. I remember them being labelled the 'next next' Sale/Pelletier... but they just don't have that spark I remember feeling when watching Jamie and David...

TCAngel18

Medalist
I don't get that pair. They look great together, they have nice moments, but I have never felt the connection. I remember them being labelled the 'next next' Sale/Pelletier... but they just don't have that spark I remember feeling when watching Jamie and David...

ita