Pairs' LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pairs' LP

TCAngel18

Medalist
but the zhangs' debut was better, they had better basic skating skills.....hold on...let me find out that the zhang's debut year LP at the olympics was also Coppelia...interesting..

TCAngel18

Medalist
hausch reminds me of a cross between mandy woetzel and dorota zagorska...i dont know why...

TCAngel18

Medalist
so i was right, cool...the french team at least jumped 5 spots, they can do no worse than 13th....

TCAngel18

Medalist
i look forward to good things from them, that throw triple flip was awesome, and their sbs combo...and they have flair, and style...just a little bit more intricacy, they can take that next step...

beep_beep

Medalist
I completely agree. They are a new team (one year, maybe less ?). I think that from now on, it'll be only improvement.

beep_beep

Medalist
Oh no beep_beep, not again...
You watched Russian TV while waiting for the next group to start and it happened again: you caught glimpses of the DomShabs ad... Just when you thought it was no longer etched in your brain... (What is it anyway? Hair product?)

Last edited:

Hikaru

Final Flight
I love that a pair is using music from gone with the wind.... some months ago while I was watching it I thought that sountrack would make good skating music.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I really liked their footwork sequence. Very pretty and interesting. (Mattatall & Brodeur)

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really like Denney/Barrett . . . I'm so impressed by them. Such composure for such a new, young team. Some improvement in all areas of the PCS scoring and more experience and they have the potential to be amazing. Their technical elements are so solid!