Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

Wrlmy

Medalist
Yikes, I jinxed Chaochih, Yan, and Cheltzie altogether. I'm positively shocked at my power of jinx.

bluelutz

On the Ice
I feel so sorry for Yan. Once I thought she was going to be like Lu Chen. Now she is already 24, mostlikely the next season is going to be her last. Do they still have a qulification competition for the Olympic game like Lu did before Nagano? Otherwise China will not qulify.

Wrlmy

Medalist
I feel so sorry for Yan. Once I thought she was going to be like Lu Chen. Now she is already 24, mostlikely the next season is going to be her last. Do they still have a qulification competition for the Olympic game like Lu did before Nagano? Otherwise China will not qulify.

I think Yan's past her prime, and she was grossly underrated during her prime.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Yikes, I jinxed Chaochih, Yan, and Cheltzie altogether. I'm positively shocked at my power of jinx.
You're like the PJ Kwong of ladies' skating!

Are you by any chance PJ Kwong? :laugh:

Bluelutz, I think skaters can qualify through one of the senior B events, possibly the Nebelhorn Trophy?

Wrlmy

Medalist
You're like the PJ Kwong of ladies' skating!

Are you by any chance PJ Kwong? :laugh:

Bluelutz, I think skaters can qualify through one of the senior B events, possibly the Nebelhorn Trophy?

;) My crystal ball says Alissa and Yuna will self-destruct. Skate gods, listen to this.

Wow did that Austrian girl land 3z-2t? And what a double axel!

Medusa

Record Breaker
Hmm, if Stéphane wants to got to the Olympics, he needs to do Nebelhorn too, doesn't he? I am still hoping... :yes:

It's great that the Polish and the Mexican girl are still 1-2. Perhaps there is a slight chance that they make the final.

Dipyramidal

On the Ice
;) My crystal ball says Alissa and Yuna will self-destruct. Skate gods, listen to this.

Wow did that Austrian girl land 3z-2t? And what a double axel!

YuNa does either a wonderful or a horrible skate :x. She has been close for getting a lip.

Last edited:

figuristka

Medalist
Had to go back to the turkish channel the NBC one stopped working and said banned outside the USA. Was working fine a few skaters ago.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmm, if Stéphane wants to got to the Olympics, he needs to do Nebelhorn too, doesn't he? I am still hoping... :yes:

Oh yeah, that's right. I just noticed Othman and Redin did not reach the final of the mens' event . . . that's a real shame! :frown:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Had to go back to the turkish channel the NBC one stopped working and said banned outside the USA. Was working fine a few skaters ago.

Still working in Germany - maybe they started in Northern Europe and in 2 minutes mine is gone too.

ks777

Record Breaker

The turkish feed isn't working for me.. can someone give me the NBC web feed link?

figuristka

Medalist
Yes still the same it says to me this is geoblocked outside the usa. I had put it off for a few mins when it froze and went back to the turkish one, then went to check the other again and it never worked again. If i were outside the USA don't stop of close it as maybe you won't get it back. Its on tv here in finland at 22:05 and i still have the turkish channel so iam thankful for that at least.