Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Worlds clips

Custom Title
    practising Smetana's Macbeth and the Witches...
    If someone finds the medal ceremonies on youtube or somewhere else, please advice me! I'd love to see them.

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
    I totally missed Evan. I would love to see Frank and Evans realization that they were Gold medal winners. If anyone finds a clip of this pass it on.
    Daniel

As it was suggested not to put direct links i cannot but if you search youtube and just put in worlds 2009 Evan its very easy to find.

Custom Title
    Does anybody have a clip of Alissa's LP?

Throwing tomatoes at corrupt judges Audrey19's Avatar
    Has anyone found the medal ceremonies yet? I searched on youtube, but didn't find anything...

Custom Title
    The medal ceremonies for men, ladies and pairs were on Youtube as of Sunday--try searching '2009 world figure skating championships podium'.

I haven't been able to find the medal ceremony for ice dance.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kzarah View Post
    I totally missed Evan. I would love to see Frank and Evans realization that they were Gold medal winners. If anyone finds a clip of this pass it on.
    Daniel
    Well since even skated before Joubert, they did not know in the kiss and cry. Oxegen showed Evan hugging his coach when they were officially the winners.

On the Ice
    Last edited by atatime; 04-02-2009 at 02:04 AM.

Custom Title
    Has anybody got a link to High Quality clips of Odas and Andos Worlds performances? I only found them in quite poor quality yet. Thanks!

If you still haven't found it, just look for Joubert's LP on youtube - after his marks came up and it was confirmed that he was third, Joubert went backstage and then some clips cut to Carroll and Lysacek's reaction.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 04-02-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Daniel
    The look of total surprise on his face in K&C after his scores came up in (on the universal sport on demand along with the medal ceremony and some backstage medalists congratulations footage) was priceless. I thought he looked like he was in shock the whole time during the medal ceremony. His eyes were huge and round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2