Worlds clips | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Worlds clips

evangeline

Record Breaker
The medal ceremonies for men, ladies and pairs were on Youtube as of Sunday--try searching '2009 world figure skating championships podium'.

I haven't been able to find the medal ceremony for ice dance.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I totally missed Evan. I would love to see Frank and Evans realization that they were Gold medal winners. If anyone finds a clip of this pass it on.
Daniel

Well since even skated before Joubert, they did not know in the kiss and cry. Oxegen showed Evan hugging his coach when they were officially the winners.

viv

On the Ice
Has anybody got a link to High Quality clips of Odas and Andos Worlds performances? I only found them in quite poor quality yet. Thanks! :cool:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
I totally missed Evan. I would love to see Frank and Evans realization that they were Gold medal winners. If anyone finds a clip of this pass it on.
If you still haven't found it, just look for Joubert's LP on youtube - after his marks came up and it was confirmed that he was third, Joubert went backstage and then some clips cut to Carroll and Lysacek's reaction.

Last edited:

mskater93

Record Breaker
Daniel

The look of total surprise on his face in K&C after his scores came up in (on the universal sport on demand along with the medal ceremony and some backstage medalists congratulations footage) was priceless. I thought he looked like he was in shock the whole time during the medal ceremony. His eyes were huge and round.