Worlds clips | Golden Skate

Worlds clips

northguy

Rinkside
:laugh:
Belbin and Agosto CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3LPxE2nTk

Can someone from France do a brief trnslation, please? I am especially curious because I picked up on "vulgaire"

I'm not from France but from a couple of hundreds km East from you so I hope you don't mind if I answer your question. ;)

That man I had never heard is both entertaining and crazy. :eek: He said Tanith does a lot "facially" (he was semi-orgasmic at the beginning when she took her pose) but that Ben does way too much. He said Ben's "facial gymnastic is totally vulgaire and inappropriate". He also says that such over-the-top facial expression killed the CDs and it could also kill ice dance! :laugh:

figuristka

Medalist
Have a search as i found Chan. Thanks to the person who uploaded it as i slept in and missed all the men- It was suggested i don't put up the direct links as it may be taken down from youtube quicker.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Yes, ever since the Olympics, she steadily has grown more lovely, elegant, and graceful looking.

For a few seasons now I have expected them to grow and develop just like Shen and Zhao did, and this program for me showed the first signs that they are really working hard on those details. They looked at each other when they skated, the spins were so controlled (some of the best I have seen for them). Even if they didn't win gold, for me it was excellent that they are getting better and better in the details.

figuristka

Medalist
I agree. i adored Shen and Zhao they brought something magical to the ice. Have never enjoyed Zhang and zhang before, it was always about the technical and they seemed emotionless. They are really improving in the right direction.

Alicja

On the Ice
If someone finds the medal ceremonies on youtube or somewhere else, please advice me! I'd love to see them.

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
I totally missed Evan. I would love to see Frank and Evans realization that they were Gold medal winners. If anyone finds a clip of this pass it on.
Daniel

figuristka

Medalist
As it was suggested not to put direct links i cannot but if you search youtube and just put in worlds 2009 Evan its very easy to find.

Audrey19

On the Ice
Has anyone found the medal ceremonies yet? I searched on youtube, but didn't find anything...