Mens' LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Mens' LP

Trewyn

Medalist
The Japanese feed freezes like every two seconds for me... Is it the channel or my internet connection? Anyway, it doesn't really matter because I'm going to sleep. I would have loved to stay awake for this, but it's just way too late!

Wrlmy

Medalist
I guess Javi must have gotten a downgrade somewhere, would explain the TES difference. But the PCS? Perhaps Ten has a bit better skating skills, but that's about it. He looks so tentative in all his movements, nearly afraid of his own footwork - there is zero confidence.

EDIT: see, Kovalevski might have sucked otherwise, but he knows how to sell footwork.

He definitely sold the first one! The audience loved it!

Eevun

Final Flight
I'm not a big fan of Kowalevski's. but this was very very good! Catching program!

Eevun

Final Flight
If the feed works, it should start after the commercial.

It doesn't... It stops, and if I click 'play' again, I get to see the commercial again.

Edit: it worked after the commercial, but broadcast "geoblocked outside USA". Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Hikaru

Final Flight
aaagh ! I don't know what the hell is going on with my computer, the only page that I have been able to download is this forum, nothing else will open!!!!! and it had to be tonight!!!! I missed Javi!!!!!! AAAAGH

casken

On the Ice
It doesn't... It stops, and if I click 'play' again, I get to see the commercial again.

Ah.. that's too bad. It's a good feed with no commentary.

Does anyone have any idea what type of footwork that first sequence Macypura just did? It was like a straight line that stopped half way then finished in the direction it started in.

Wrlmy

Medalist
Igor Macypura
Is this the guy coached by Karen Kwan?

3a-3t step out
3a balance check
3z fall ouch. had no blade control of whatsoever on landing
2r
3t-3t Zayak rule?
3f step out and hand down
2a-2t-2t, or was it 1a?
I missed the last jumping pass

Eevun

Final Flight
aaagh ! I don't know what the hell is going on with my computer, the only page that I have been able to download is this forum, nothing else will open!!!!! and it had to be tonight!!!! I missed Javi!!!!!! AAAAGH
:sad: (((((hugs))))) for you Hikaru! Still doesn't work?

BBI*CEO

On the Ice
I believe there is the option to do a straightline, serpentine or the kind you just saw that covers half the rink and returns ( I don't know what the name for it is).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I believe there is the option to do a straightline, serpentine or the kind you just saw that covers half the rink and returns ( I don't know what the name for it is).

Circular footwork.

Hikaru

Final Flight
:sad: (((((hugs))))) for you Hikaru! Still doesn't work?

nooooooo *goes and cries in corner* so sad. I can't even open google to try and find a solution. My sister just told me she has the same problem with the internet so probably is the provider... at least I can read here what has happened but I wanted so much to see Javi. I'll have to catch him on youtube... keep the info coming please!

Eevun

Final Flight
Don't get this guy. The music fits him in an odd way though. He's tall!! 1.82m. Very good jumps for being that tall. Othmal seems to have problems with that, he's 1.86m.

casken

On the Ice
Circular footwork.

That was a circular sequence that Macypura did for the first one? That was the oddest circle I've ever seen.

I know you can retrogress on the straight line footwork for a bit and then continue on, but that one look like a straight line that completely retrogressed back to the start. Maybe I just saw it weird.