Mens' LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Mens' LP

Eevun

Final Flight
Adrian and Kristoffer!!! Oh, I'm getting nervous now... *biting her nails* Please, no mistakes now... Pleeease....

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Adrian and Kristoffer!!! Oh, I'm getting nervous now... *biting her nails* Please, no mistakes now... Pleeease....

I'm crossing my fingers that they can somehow hang on to 2 spots!

Eevun

Final Flight
Warm-up group 2
7 Adrian SCHULTHEISS SWE
8 Kristoffer BERNTSSON SWE
9 Denis TEN KAZ
10 Andrei LUTAI RUS
11 Kevin VAN DER PERREN BEL
12 Takahito MURA

GO ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That was a circular sequence that Macypura did for the first one? That was the oddest circle I've ever seen.

I don't remember now what Igor did, but there seems to be only 3 types of footwork for the male skaters.

thank you! but... could you tell me who's first? see, I have an internet issue, and the only page I can see is goldenskate (I can't open anything else, not even the internet streams...), I appreciate any info you guys can tell on what you are seeing.:clap:

1 Jeremy TEN CAN
193.16 21 1
2 Javier FERNANDEZ ESP
183.55 20 2
3 Gregor URBAS SLO
167.71 22 3
4 Anton KOVALEVSKI UKR
165.73 19 5
5 Przemyslaw DOMANSKI POL
161.66 24 4
6 Igor MACYPURA SVK
158.86 23 6

Last edited:

Buzzz

Final Flight
The CBC commentator is doing the whole competition all by herself. That is a lot of work for one person. I hope she is being paid well. And I hope the shortfall in revenue for the CBC does not effect it's coverage next year... :(

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Not 100% clean. still not bad at all.

On nida tv they name every jump done. Wonder if that's Takeshi Honda's voice I'm hearing.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Wasn't that a 3 Toe?

Anyway, that audience is really awful - if you would have just given me Audio I might have thought that Adrian landed about one clean jump. Where is the enthusiasm? It's like a freaking funeral.

casken

On the Ice
I remember liking Schultheiss's program a lot more a SA. I think I expected it to grow more, but stamina is clearly an issue for him. It prevents him from being as compelling as he could be.

beep_beep

Medalist
Anyway, that audience is really awful - if you would have just given me Audio I might have thought that Adrian landed about one clean jump. Where is the enthusiasm? It's like a freaking funeral.

I'm getting that impression too.

Eevun

Final Flight
YEEEEESSSSSSSS! He didn't fall! He jumped very well! Oh Adrian, I'm so happy for you!! You deserve this so much after this messy season.

Now KRISTOFFER no time to breathe!!