Bad weather | Golden Skate

Bad weather

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Thought it was really bad the other day when the wind blew over at least 10 semis. Now, here, we have been getting the winds and sleet. Roads are really bad and my north window is covered in ice. Must have an inch of sleet. Lots of schools are closed. Who would have believed this storm when it is almost April?
West of us lot's of snow. Plus winds, etc.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
It was defiantly snowy around Denver. Went to work in the start of a blizzard and everyone who followed was a mess, people were leaving work around noon - some did not even get to work and turned around - and traffic was pathetic, blind white outs and at a stand still. 5pm rolled around and it only took 15 - 30 minutes longer to get home on average. Fortunately I live 7 minutes away ;) It was a panic to get home.

We just bought a new / used car and before I get to drive it I had to clean off 16" of snow :laugh:

Alas it is all clear on the roads tonight, all day really. There is a lot of snow still on the ground, beautiful snow covered day - I don't anticipate it is going to be there long :biggrin:

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It changed and now have about 6 inches of snow on top of everything. It's 32 and hear ice falling off the roof. Won't stay long but afraid we won't be able to go to church tomorrow. And we were singing Lord of the Dance. Out cantata is Palm Sunday. Only one more practice too. We do Hallelujah on Easter.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Hard to believe the roads had all melted off yesterday aft. Still snow on grass but not much.