Dance - Free | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Dance - Free

beep_beep

Medalist
And the standard seems to be: no applause for the russians

oh, Charlie had a collision with Tessa during the warmup. And he looked like he was going to dance away with her :p

Hikaru

Final Flight
V/M in "why even bother" sweatshirts.

I know! it's almost as if they went all out there with the beautiful outfits of the OD, and then were out of a budget for the FD. So blah.

edited: you know, for a second there I thought Scott was playing "Brian Joubert"

Last edited:

LeCygne

Final Flight
Domnina/Shabalin's costumes are ewww too. Wait, they're not skating to Spartacus are they?

Kissx3

Final Flight
CBC just ran a fluff piece on V/M & D/W. I had no idea they were all such good friends. It's too cute.

Wrlmy

Medalist
Wow, that was so modern and sophisticated. So mature and stylish. I loved it so much!

casken

On the Ice
V/W

Music making me sad that DelSchoes aren't here.
Difficult original spin
Complex lift
Difficult circ steps - illusion variation
Crazy dificult lift
Twizzles good
Great low split lift
Difficult rot lift
good on sl steps

Ok, I still don't like the program, especially when comparing the GGITS to DelSchoe, but that was a superbly difficult program that should get high marks.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I actually think the black costumes worked... and I appreciated their skating more tonight than I ever have... great program, great skate... great look on them.

i love to skate

Medalist
Good for them!! They seem soo happy and relieved. I think the all black costumes are a brave choice, anything out of sync shows up right away.

beep_beep

Medalist
I know I liked the understated costumes, but you couldn't tell on leg from the other on the spin. And twizzle problems. Again. Good effort, but not even close in level to what they did last year.