Dance - Free | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Dance - Free

MissCleo

On the Ice
This is the first competition I've watched since, what, the Olympics? Lack of interest, I guess. But Tanith and Ben had to suck me back in... :laugh: It's funny. I never used to like ice dancing and men's skating as a rule, but now it's the only two evens I'm truly interested in right now. I'm actually starting to get excited for the Olympics, believe it or not.

Welcome back to the world of figure skating! I've definitely got the Olympic fever too.

beep_beep

Medalist
um, Ice Dance has always been allowed to use vocals?
Actually, no.
They changed the rule on the 97/98 (IIRC) season because it was too difficult for the couples to find OD music (jive IIRC) without lyrics.

ETA: go Anna and Luca !!

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Ooh...beautiful routine for the Italians. Still can't hear this music without thinking of David and Jamie, though...wonder if the evident comparisions are going to be a good or bad thing? It would be kind of hard to top the other Love Story program.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Hi everybody! Just have woke up to watch free dances, it's 7 a.m. here... I hope... No, I'm sure that Oksana and Maxim will win! :agree:

london_calling

On the Ice
Very nice from Cappellini & Lanotte. I like them very much and hope to see more great skates from them in the future.

Ugh, it's 12:17 am here with 8 skaters left, including an ice resurfacing and the medal ceremony. At this rate I'll be in bed by 2.

casken

On the Ice
Cappellini/Lanotte

Nice performance. Smooth in most places, with some minor jitters here and there. They still skate a bit small.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
can someone inform Tracey that it's DisneyLAND in California, DisneyWORLD is in FLORI-DUH!

and yes, that is an important thing for me to be upset about :p

LeCygne

Final Flight
I liked Cappellini/Lanotte a lot. Some pretty lifts in there. They're a very sweet couple. :)

Gymfan15

On the Ice
can someone inform Tracey that it's DisneyLAND in California, DisneyWORLD is in FLORI-DUH!

and yes, that is an important thing for me to be upset about :p

PREACH IT, FRIEND!

(Yes, I'm a Disneyland lover and I'm not ashamed of it! :cool: :p )

Interesting routine for the Kerrs. If that terrorist angle is true, I can see how it works...the music is very sad and melodramatic.