nice spin
smiling throughout
charming footwork
nice spiral coe, a little slow but nice positions
2 ax turns 2t
3t-2t
2 ax steps out
3 sal falls- pity
Spin to finish- very nice, I enjoyed that- she sells the programme well and the crowd responds

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Pretty good skate for Tugba. Looked very relaxed as though she really WAS having fun. Shame about the fall at the end.

bluelutz

On the Ice
It was a bit slow but a nice program from Tugba. Her costume is nice but they always look same, don't they?

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Mistakes aside, it was an enjoyable program. I'm impressed with her ability to save some of her jumps, rather difficult feat, considering what transpired before.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Tugba looks gorgeous in that simple dress

I agree. I don't usually like brown, but it looks lovely on her - particularly because it's unadorned.

My 5 and 3-year-old nephews will love the idea that she skated to Ratatouille.

amateur

Final Flight
I'm sure Candice returned to the ice because her body and mind were on autopilot at that point... you never opt out of finishing unless you REALLY can't, because your whole year's worth of training is done with the goal of showing what you've got in that one moment. Though I figured she'd make a token effort to get back into the program, and call it quits after a lap of the ice... Bravo, girl

figuristka

Medalist
Oh i thought it was just me who is was freezing for as iam in finland . Had to switch to turkish one too but could hardly hear the music.

Alicja

On the Ice
How's Anna doing? I'm too afraid to watch right now...I couldn't bear seeing another nasty fall..