2 axel-2t
footwork- finally some decent choreo
bad travel on spin
and again on the final spin
well skated, not much performance in the first part though
She looks very happy

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Thanks for the link! My Universal Sports started freezing, and this is much better. Although the Japanese commentators are a little chatty aren't they.

Mine too, so I'm over at the Justin feed, although it doesn't seem to be that smooth either. I guess I can always fall on my backup, which is not that great of a quality but I've had no streaming problems so far.

Buzzz

Final Flight
This Polish girl seems to be happy with her skate. Good for her and she will do much better than last time. For most that is what it is all about. :rock:

amateur

Final Flight
I really really like this Polish girl Juriewicz; she was a standout for me in the SP also. That was a nice balanced performance. Well choreographed, and I love her musicality. Too bad the final spin seemed to get away from her a bit.
She seems to have had a great competition for her!

Medusa

Record Breaker
I like the Polish girl! Good for her that she came back to skating - that's one solid Triple Flip. Hope to see more of her at next Europeans.

EDIT: Her placement at Worlds is already as good as her placement at Europeans.

dgel

On the Ice
into first- moves up a long way from 34th last year,
followed by McCorkell, Tugba and Didier
and now warm up for next flight

Alicja

On the Ice
Oh, that's awesome. Anna did so well. Nice to have someone representing Poland in the final, I was afraid it wouldn't happen yesterday. Now she's at least 18th.. I'm so happy! She should be so proud of herself.

Jasper

Final Flight
where can i watch live? there must be a stream...

espn360, perhaps?

so nervous and excited for gorgeous yu-na.