Ladies LP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

beep_beep

Medalist
Ok, someone needs to tell the announcer hoe to say the names!
He's butchering every single one...

amateur

Final Flight
Well. Phaneuf wasn't looking on top of herself today, however, I think that is the first 3flip I can recall her landing all year (though too bad she traded it in for the lutzes in this competition)... and she at least was not giving off that cautious vibe that she has all season long in this FS -- so there are small positives here. She is still improving, but not the comp she would have wanted here.

figuristka

Medalist
aww wanted her to skate like she did at 4cc. not a disaster for her but not anything like she can do. Heard she is good at practice and actually was able to skate that way at 4cc. Lovely skater though.

amateur

Final Flight
Cynthia Phaneuf - lots of Canadian fans there, good reception as she's announced
David Wilson choreo

3t-2axel seq, lovely
3 lz, fall
3 loop rotated but falls
3 toe hangs on
bit of travel on that spin
3 sal
spiral good, retains speed well
another fall on a 3lz
footwork excellent
3t-2t-2l nice
great final spin
nice performance but she needed the jumps

I think the 2nd 3 toe that she "hung on" was in fact a 3flip. I wasn't sure at first either, but no way did she attempt 3t 3 times

Hikaru

Final Flight
ok, sending a good vibe to Alissa, hopes she forgets about everything and skates good enough to move up a bit.

bubbleyum

On the Ice
the slovakian girl in bubblegum pink:
though her program seems kinda juniorrish, i like her. reminds me of those turning ballerinas in old-fashioned jewelry boxes. heh

horrible doughnut spin though...

Last edited:

Wrlmy

Medalist
Ivana is quite lovely. So light and effortless on all her jumps. Laura Lepisto in developing?

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope someone can exorcise the gremlins from the ice. Sounds like a lot of messy programs so far.

liketotally

On the Ice
Ivana doesn't use her music at all, it was just background noise, but she's got a wonderful... lightness in her skating which I really liked.

dgel

On the Ice
Ivana REITMAYEROVA SLK
3 toe I think
3sal
3t-2axel seq - all those jumps had nice quality
nice spiral
3 sal-2t very nice
2 axel
and another 2 axel
layback to Bielman
footwork, nicely done
long long final spin
clean skate!
she's delighted, overwhlemed
Very well performed, lovely quality in her skating
gets a big hug from Mum- the coach

TNT2012

Rinkside
Very nice performance from Ivana and she's tearfully happy. I like her extension on the last combo spin, but it was slow as molasses.
But deservedly ahead of Cynthia.