Ladies LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

R.D.

Record Breaker
I'm hoping Alissa has a good skate just for her confidence. She looked so sad last night. I would like to see her finish the night feeling good about her performance.

Not to rub salt or anything but she should have been so after that performance. If she wasn't I'd have completely lost faith in her.

I agree with your last sentence. No matter what happens, she needs to finish strong. For the sake of her confidence, and heck, maybe even a possible shot at top 10 and 3 spots.

pokky_oc

On the Ice
wait if rachel finish 6th then alissa needs to finish 7th to get the 3rd spot... japan will definitely get there 3rd spot as miki will finish top 5 and asada in top 3!! i want usa to get there 3rd spot:p:laugh: i want to see mirai and caroline in the olympics so much:bow::p:laugh:

Wrlmy

Medalist
I have no expectation of whatsoever for Alissa tonight. I've fangirled for many skaters, but being Alissa's fan has been incredibly frustrating.
I'm investing all my hopes on that Alissa comes back strong after a disaster in the short like Nats'07 and Worlds'07. I'm dying to know how she did in practice today, but ignorance might be bliss.

pokky_oc

On the Ice
quality is amazing! i wanted to see this live but in ireland its suppose to be on tomorrow:yes: but thanks to you i can watch it!

dgel

On the Ice
It's Earth Hour here so the lights are out and the long programme is beginning; will try some pbp for a few skaters, as Bold in Canada shows everyone, Cantu from Mexico first to skate

beep_beep

Medalist
Yay, here we go !!! :clap:

Can I reinforce the plea to keep this thread bot-bickering free ?

Perhaps it's a good idea to edit one of the firsts post of this thread to include a link to one of the posts where the competition is starting ?
My suggestion would be where it was given the link to watch now. So that people would not have to go through 7 pages of not so small talk just to get to the competition part.

Last edited:

pokky_oc

On the Ice
wow! is it no commentary?? even better! its like im actually in LA!! no ads too!! but its 11pm here im going to survive and watch it all!

pokky_oc

On the Ice
why are the commentary people saying something about '' her favorite ice cream flavour is... '' who cares??

Buzzz

Final Flight
Boardcast has started but the picture does not right, something is a bit "off".

Alicja

On the Ice
Nay! I wanted to catch up on some sleep tonight since I haven't slept for more than four hours the last couple of days. But now we have this amazing live stream and I can't drag myself away from watching...