Ladies LP | Page 62 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

jenny

Rinkside
sorry the ! for flip was a serperate point.
i was talking about the spirals, thank you very much.

she got an e in coc

her right next competition, in GPF, she got +2 goe on her flip-toeloop combi jumps. there was no "!" or "e".
but her flip was same as in COC. what do you think of it?
i wanna tell you one thing more.
In COC, the japanese legendary skater "Midori Ito" said, "Yuna's flip looked inside edge obviously." during the ASAHI japanese broadcast. you know, she was great jumper who could perfect triple axcel.
and in this World championship, many other country's commentators said Yuna's 3-3 is perfect and there is no problem.
what is true...
i trust Right will prevail in the end.

Last edited:

jenny

Rinkside
well her body line is okay, but certainly not the best.
her spirals don't express the feeling of the music. (Most of the the top ladies don't too.)
Her edges need some work too, and they certainy aren't the best. she gets a ! for the flip.

i didn't say her body line is best, but i think her flexibility and bodyline is pretty good not bad.
and i don't agree with your comment that her spiral don't feel the music. this is not true. she feel the music and look upward(this is difficult and creative) and smile while spiral.
and "her edge-control is best", it means the best of all ladies. actually, her skating skill and edge control ability is better than any other girls. but i agree she needs more work to better than now.

Last edited: