Favourite skating category? | Golden Skate

Favourite skating category?

Favourite skating category?

• Total voters

Medusa

Record Breaker
Do I really need to answer this question? :cool:

Well, it's men - obviously. Followed by pairs, then ladies and then ice-dance.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Mens, ice dance, pairs, ladies. Pairs and dance switched places this season - I still can't always figure out ice dance scoring, but I love how diverse the top teams are and I feel it's currently the most innovative discipline.

But I still like the guys best ;).

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Men - always has been
Ice Dance - I never thought I'd say it's my second bordering on first favorite
Ladies - well, they're up from last year lol
Pairs - I just don't have many teams to cheer for these days.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Men's discipline is my favourite by FAR!!! :cool:

Ice Dance is a distant second.

The Ladies are watchable.

I find Pairs boring even though there are a lot of death-defying moves. :eek:hwell:

jennylovskt

Medalist
Men's. No contest. If I have time, ice dance because of a couple of pairs I like. If I have nothing to do which is very, very rare, Ladies. I used to like a few pairs from time to time, but don't care any of the current ones these days.

Binthere

On the Ice
Ladies used to be my favorite far and away, but not so much since Michelle stopped competing.

In Men's, I miss Jeffrey Buttle :eek:hwell:

Ice dance has surprisingly become my favorite, especially since Virtue and Moir started skating

Pairs used to be another favorite but not since Shen and Zhao retired. Miss them horribly :frown::frown2:

Alicja

On the Ice
Ice Dancing all the way... I like the other disciplines too but they don't come close for me..

Mamouchka

Rinkside
I very much love men, dance, pairs and in last girls (my favourite Mao Asada, Yu-Na Kim...... eh she I am going to love in TEB:love:)

Medusa

Record Breaker
The Men are winning! Was about time. Though as a child I was more into pairs (but then: watching Yagudin + being a hormonal 15-year-old... :rolleye:).