Dedicated follower of the black line
I thought Patrick Chan falling backstage was hilarious. I loved him laughing at himself.
Hated Evan's fist pumping during his spin. Fist pump all you want after the program is over, not during.
L'art pour l'art
But it's very manly. It's like Usain Bolt cheering before he crosses the finish line.
Originally Posted by Wicked
Well, there isn't such a thing in GS. Any thread can be turned into eeeevill russians, lip/flutz, quad/no quad, etc. bashing...
Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue
But then again, any pretensiously serious thread can be turned into a laugh-fest (my favourites...)
Like MM said, post often, post long, ...post nice.
Some of my favourites (it's been a while, can't remember everything)
* The discovery of Denis Ten.
* Evan winning (surprised, but happy afterwards)
* Miki's FS
* DomShabs winning and Leonova doing so well (being the eeeeevilll russian supporter that I am..)
* Death stare 2.0 (circumstances weren't the best, but come on, that was funny...)
* Us being so nice to each other during the FD and Ladies FS threads (at least until GoldenSkate crashed)
* Davis/White: they were pretty darn good, weren't they?
* Well, the FD in general was great! I kept wishing that there were 5 podium spots...
* Watching Sarah Meier again, and doing well !
* Yu-Na's SP.
* Daisuke (spelling ?)
Tripping on the Podium
Joannie getting a silver medal
Mao's 4th place
Crushing on Hanyu, Abbott, Kozuka, & Farris <3
Mrs. Roman Kostomarov
Best: Domnina and Shabalin's gold
Worst: Khokhlova and Novitski being super under marked they should have placed higher.
Belbin and Agosto making the podium (I cried)!!!!