Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Exhibition

LaLola

On the Ice
Rahel is cute, it's a shame that she isn't that relaxed during competition (though understandable), but it suits her so much better.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
It seems to be freezing up a lot. I think that may be caused by a large number of people viewing it.

Norpido

Match Penalty
I really like Gala. I don't mind goofy laidback show off. I thought Pluchenka was alright with his goof number.

Every sport should have this kind of ending to any competition.

figuristka

Medalist
Thanks for the links it still didn't come on.Maybe they changed the schedule or i got mixed up with the time.

Hikaru

Final Flight
what an awfull music..is that a french team? I only have audio, lost the video...

LaLola

On the Ice
Wow, P/B were naughty but funny - liked it very much. She looked like a Lolita and he was damn sexy....

Hikaru

Final Flight
Wow, P/B were naughty but funny - liked it very much. She looked like a Lolita and he was damn sexy....

:rofl: probably that music wopuld have made sense to me if I had had those images, the darn thing just froze, so I'm reloading the page.

figuristka

Medalist
Ok good it came on tv so i can switch to that as turkish feed kept freezing. They are showing it delayed as its Mroz. Just hope they don't miss out Joannie or Patrick .

Medusa

Record Breaker
Ugh, I wish nobody had ever told me that the Chinese girls have bad positions during lifts - because now it bothers me every time!