Exhibition | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Exhibition

figuristka

Medalist
Yu Na was lovely as always. I still think she will improve artistically as she gets older, though she is already good.

Norpido

Match Penalty
Yunas number was kinda boring. Personally I would like to see another side of her in the gala.

Fae

Rinkside
I find all the shiny PVC really distracting...

I kinda prefer the Kerr's version. (Or maybe it's just because I'm heartily sick of the music...)

skatingbc

Final Flight
I wish I looked as good in my jeans as Tessa does!

I also wish that Mao and Brian would skate to music similar to their exhibitions next year! I liked the softer side of Brian more than Techno-Pelvic-Thrstnig Brian and I loved how much joy and energy Mao skated her exhibition with!

lmarie086

Medalist
I just have to ask, how tall is Maxim? He looks like a giant lol.

And he's much better looking with the haircut and without the scruffy beard he had last season.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
My feed froze multiple times during Yu-Na's skate. I saw the early part of it, though. She is sunlight on the water. Did she get a standing O? I cannot see. It's so frozen now. It just won't re-load properly. I hope someone puts it on YouTube.

Oksana and Maksim took so many risks! Bravo!

Hikaru

Final Flight
I'm sorry but I don't like Evan's EX... looks like a goalkeeper in a track suit or something... plus the outfit is kinda big for him... or he is skinnier than before...

Hikaru

Final Flight
I wish I looked as good in my jeans as Tessa does!

I also wish that Mao and Brian would skate to music similar to their exhibitions next year! I liked the softer side of Brian more than Techno-Pelvic-Thrstnig Brian and I loved how much joy and energy Mao skated her exhibition with!

personally I'll take and plevic-thrusting Brian moment anyday hehehe... No, really I would like to see him skate something softer... I would like to see him become Romeo.