Exhibition | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Exhibition

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Woo, feisty routine for Joannie. Not what I would have initially expected from her, but very nice!

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
It froze during Alissa's skate, but I caught part of it. Her skating is so lyrical; I love it.

Then V&M were wonderful. Perfect costume and style for the song; I loved their wrapping lifts.

Then came Brian, who moved me deeply. He extracted and expressed every bit of meaning from that song. I am so grateful that the feed did not freeze during his skate. At first I thought I would miss the white costume he had used for it at Euros, but it was just as wonderful in what he was wearing, which even seemed to intensify the words of the song.

figuristka

Medalist
Yes like the Zhang much better than i used to but not sure i will like them as much as Shen and Zhao. Joannie it was nice to see a different side to her

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Oy, and I didn't bother to turn my head to TV. Sounds like I've missed smth beautiful, oh well.

Norpido

Match Penalty
This Gala needs someone like Pluchenko who have bit of confidence to show off. So far almost only Verner had the nerve to interact with the audience.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Yes like the Zhang much better than i used to but not sure i will like them as much as Shen and Zhao. Joannie it was nice to see a different side to her

Ah, they will never move me as much as Xue and Hongbo I'm afraid (maybe they'll prove me wrong, but Shen and Zhao are my favorite pair ever), but it is nice to see that they are taking a page out of their book, and it seems that it's paying off.

Hikaru

Final Flight
Oh Patrick is skating to Jimmy MacElroy's music.... sorry yesterday I saw Blades of Glory

Norpido

Match Penalty
Yea most are too shy.

V and M? It's Tessa right. Yea they were the ones with the hot number.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Ok, so I've been looking for this music FOREVER. What's the name of the song Yuna is skating to?