Thank you, Chris | Golden Skate

Thank you, Chris

ShawnH

Spectator
A great big thank you to Coyote Chris for sharing your knowledge with Meghan and me during the first practice session. Your enthusiasm was contagious, and we had a thrilling week. It was our first time at a competition but certainly not our last. Thanks! Shawn

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I had lots of fun sitting with you guys! Met alot of nice new people and lots of old friends....forgot to take a pic of you two, dang it! Looked for you after seeing Meghan in one of the only food places open but couldnt find you. Cant believe we were kept only to a few sections....were you guys thrown out of Sat's gala practice only to find out they later changed their minds and let folks in? Send me a PM anytime.....hope you two come to Spokane and Greensboro...chris

A great big thank you to Coyote Chris for sharing your knowledge with Meghan and me during the first practice session. Your enthusiasm was contagious, and we had a thrilling week. It was our first time at a competition but certainly not our last. Thanks! Shawn

ShawnH

Spectator
Meghan and I both had to work (yes, there's that word again) Saturday morning, so we only caught the last practice session (Dance). I didn't know there was an issue earlier in the day.

We spotted you down in your sea-level seat! By the way, the nosebleed section wasn't too bad (except for some VERY talkative neighbors). We did, however, spring for good seats for the ladies free skate and the exhibition, and I'm glad we did.

Meghan became quite the autograph hound and got quite a few (including 'her' Evan and 'my' Brian). AND Meghan was interviewed by one of our local news stations, KCAL 9, during the outdoor medals ceremony for the men and was shown on the news three times talking about Evan.

Memories to last a lifetime!

Shawn

ShawnH

Spectator
Ummm...that should have said '...good seats for the MEN'S free skate'...not the ladies. What was I thinking?

Shawn

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
ref: Meghan and I both had to work (yes, there's that word again)

Ack! There is that four letter word again that ends with "K" !!! How many times are you gonna see worlds? :laugh: Next time I want you next to me for all 90 hours.

ref: AND Meghan was interviewed by one of our local news stations, KCAL 9,
Good! She is much prettier than I am! ;) I bet she looked great. They tried to interview me at Skate America for the Spokane market and I declined.....I would have said something flip or dumb as usual and made a fool of myself and never heard the end of it from my friends.