Thread: Carolina's interview was NOT fake!!!

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Carolina's interview was NOT fake!!!

Carolina's interview was NOT FAKE! I'm sorry mods, but I'm really disappointed!

I never have and never would post something fake here! If you said the interview was innapropriate, then ok deleting.
    But you have deleted it, because you didn't trust me and you think I like to make silly jokes? I've never joked here and never will.

You can ask Hiara, eleonora.d, or any Italian user or even go to the icewire forum and ask them. That infamous program makes that kind of questions.

Carolina did that interview and she has to take the responsabilities!!! We cannot hide behind a finger.
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 05:48 AM.

Custom Title
    don't you think you are being a little overdramatic? if she did the interview - so what? appearantly it's a pretty famous show in italy, lots of celebrities have done those interviews, so please tell me what she should take responsibility for??
    Some people seem to really enjoy making everything she does look bad.

Custom Title
    I'm disappointed that the mods said I'm posting fake news without even sending me a private message. That is disappointing!

If they would have said the message was innapropriate, then I'll say sorry and accept the deleted message. But I cannot accept they say I'm posting fake news.

Anyway if something doesn't change, I'll leave the forum for good, so there will be no problem. And don't worry, I'll not post under another name. I'm not that kind of person.

I'm sorry, because I was feeling very good here with all of you.
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 05:46 AM.

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Ah gio, come on, aren't you overreacting a bit?

I for one loved your
    she has to take the responsabilities!!!
    remark.

It's very-very funny, it practically made my day

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    Ah gio, come on, aren't you overreacting a bit?

I for one loved your

remark.

It's very-very funny, it practically made my day
    I said she has to take her responsabilities, because the mod said that "GS does not allow slandering skaters, even in jest".

Maybe I'm overeacting and tommorrow I'll forget, but today I'm very sad. Not for the fact the thread was deleted, but for the fact they said I'm posting fake news and slandering skaters. That hurt me.

I'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous or overdramatic.
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by gio View Post
    today I'm very sad. Not for the fact the thread was deleted, but for the fact they said I'm posting fake news. That hurt me.
    Your reputation of a good reliable poster is at stake here. I understand. But it's night in Michigan right now.

Relax, nobody is accusing you of lying. Technically, by saying the post is 'slander' they're not challenging it's truthfulness.

From a legal standpoint slander is just saying something about someone that's liable to put them in a negative light or make others think about them negatively. If it's true that means it's legally protected (the slanderer can't be convicted) but it's still slander.

In everyday usage people think that calling something slander means it's a lie but that's not true.

And IME European and NAmerican norms about talking about sexual relationships are very different (with NAmericans being much more reserved and/or puritanical). This would mean that many NAmericans would think very negatively of her for saying such things in public (making it slander even though no one can deny she said them).