Carolina's interview was NOT fake!!! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Carolina's interview was NOT fake!!!

R.D.

Record Breaker
The same interview was posted later on FSU, and it was stated there that it was a satirical interview. Hence it's not necessarily fake per se, but it was done for humor.

I didn't see anywhere in the original thread that it was a satirical article, and I suppose the content of it didn't help in it being taken down so quickly.

gio

Medalist
The same interview was posted later on FSU, and it was stated there that it was a satirical interview. Hence it's not necessarily fake per se, but it was done for humor.

Eleonora.d has already explained it all. :)
The program "Le Iene" is a satyrical program that makes mean interviews every week to two VIPs (sportsmen, actors, singers, dancers, politicians ...). That program is very famous and it is broadcasted by a channel of Berlusconi (our premier).
The VIPs probably sign a contract to accept the questions, because nobody sued them for the interview (the program was sued for other reasons though). Maybe they even get paid.
The questions are mean and embarassing and the VIP answers in a satyrical or funny way. So the interview is not fake, but satyrical.
I don't like the program and so I was surprised that Carolina accepted it.
Barbara and Maurizio did a similiar interview two years ago after the famous fall and killer stare, but was far more enjoyable IMO.

I've made a mistake to not contestualize it.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
either way it's not really family friendly, which is what was also something that was considered... remember we allow fans of all ages on here and want to keep it friendly for all :) :yes: