Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Evan and Tanith

Rinkside

Evan and Tanith

I wonder what happened??

Custom Title
    The long-distance relationship, perhaps? who knows.

Custom Title
    Can't imagine it would be easy to keep a relationship going with such distances involved

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    I feel so sorry for Tanith. She certainly had a rough year and worlds was really hard for her. No wonder the idots running NBC didn't keep showing her in the audince while Evan skated.

Tripping on the Podium Marine63's Avatar

Evan's Interview

Evan mentioned that there was one more competition coming up in 3 weeks. Does anyone know what this competition is?

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine63 View Post
    Evan mentioned that there was one more competition coming up in 3 weeks. Does anyone know what this competition is?
    Evan was probably talking about the World Team Trophy.

I hardly expected them to get married. They are both so young.

When they started dating, they got to tour together - probably one of the reasons they even started dating is because they were able to spend time together and get to know each other. No more COI - so, probably no opportunity to tour together this summer.

Also, with next year being the Olympics, they both need to stay put and train.

I'm sure long distance and youth led them to decide to break up.

I believe that it was mentioned somewhere that Tanith plans to move out to LA after the Olympics. This could happen with or without a relationship with Evan - perhaps she wants to look into modeling or acting when skating is done.

BTW, who else can't believe that somebody on a major news network was talking like a high-school girl about his girlfriend? how unprofessional!

I'm not surprised they broke up...It's way to difficult to have a long distance relationship... They are both attractive people too and eventually it's why are we doing this?

Maybe if they ever end up living in the same town/area they will start things up again.

My prediction is Tanith will eventually be with Ben. They spend so much time together, why not!
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-02-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post

My prediction is Tanith will eventually be with Ben. They spend so much time together, why not!
    Aw, I love skating couples who become an off ice couple too. But if I recall correctly, Ben lives with his long-time girlfriend. I feel like they've been together forever, many many years now, but maybe I'm wrong.

As for Evan and Tanith, I never really understood that one. And they do live on opposites sides of the country. So this isn't surprising at all.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-02-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    Aw, I love skating couples who become an off ice couple too. But if I recall correctly, Ben lives with his long-time girlfriend. I feel like they've been together forever, many many years now, but maybe I'm wrong.

As for Evan and Tanith, I never really understood that one. And they do live on opposites sides of the country. So this isn't surprising at all.
    yeah, Ben has been together with his girlfriend for a few years now

As for Tanith and Evan, they are both very busy, too much so for a real dating life anyway, so having sombody to talk on the phone to when you are tried and be with on tour is I am sure all they could handle. I agree that the breakup probably has more to do with the olympic season than anything else. If Tanith has other incentives to move to LA after 2010, they could get back together then.

Long distance can work. My cousin and and his girlfriend went to college 2,000 miles apart but they stayed together for 3 years and got married afterward!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    I agree that the breakup probably has more to do with the olympic season than anything else. If Tanith has other incentives to move to LA after 2010, they could get back together then.
    Yes, I think so, too. The olympic season is approaching and distractions are not going to help as they both are preparing for the Olympics.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    BTW, who else can't believe that somebody on a major news network was talking like a high-school girl about his girlfriend? how unprofessional!
    I gave up on getting the site to load with my slow dialup connection. Do tell, what gave you this impression? Thanks --

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast