Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Evan and Tanith

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bekalc View Post
    I'm not surprised they broke up...It's way to difficult to have a long distance relationship... They are both attractive people too and eventually it's why are we doing this?

Maybe if they ever end up living in the same town/area they will start things up again.
    You are really iving in a fairy tale world, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    You are really iving in a fairy tale world, don't you?
    No. I know people's suspicians...It's possible.... But I also have a hard time imaging Tanith agreeing to a fake relationship for years. Whether their relationship was real or not really, doesn't mean the suspicians can't be correct too.

But well I thought we weren't suppose to talk about things like that, here.

Down With It
    I don't know why this is such a big deal. There are two outcomes once a couple gets together: they break up, or worse, they get married

Obviously one of them "got out first" but I won't speculate as to who.

Scott Hamilton and Kitty Carruthers had a long distance relationship that he talked fondly of in his autobiography. The stress of training and the Olympics added to the long distance ended up being too much and they took a break. It sounds to me like this could be the case here... especially with what just happened at Worlds... both will be uberfocused on Vancouver, no time for a social life!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I don't know why this is such a big deal. There are two outcomes once a couple gets together: they break up, or worse, they get married

Great, now there is apple juice all over my keyboard...

Aww, too bad they were cute together.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post

Too funny...

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I always hoped for an off ice thing between Tanith and Ben. They seem to have a similar "vibe" about them. Calm, sweet, happy & focused.

How long were Jenny Kirk & Evan together?

It may be embarrasing, but I always secretly hoped Belbin and Agosto would actually get together off stage...hahaha. I think that the fact they contrast so much makes them work on ice and off ice. =]

I never really liked Tanith and Evan together, honestly...idk why. haha

Quote Originally Posted by CzarinaAnya View Post
    How long were Jenny Kirk & Evan together?
    I want to say it was over a year... she was going with him before her LA move, IIRC.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I want to say it was over a year... she was going with him before her LA move, IIRC.
    i had no idea they were a couple. interesting. i guess he likes the cute blondes.

it wasn't as big a deal. He was just coming onto the scene and she was stuck in the shadows. Her claim to fame, unfortunately, was losing her mom while she was still so young. So it wasn't as noteworthy as his hooking up with Tanith Belbin who is NBC's media darling.

but she definitely mentioned him on her journal (and in captions in her pics) on her site... and it was mentioned in broadcasts.

Custom Title

Vasiliev & Mukhortova

Tanith was very friendly with Evan's family after the exhibition.

OT but I saw Vasiliev and Mukhortova at Las Vegas airport. Mr.Anthrope and I had gone to Las Vegas for a conference, and I recognized Vasiliev walking next to me while on the phone. I thought he was alone, but I recognized the pretty blond walking in front of him. It actually startled me if to see them so close & random at LAS. Maybe they were on a connecting flight? No signs of Trankov, though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3