Evan named USA TODAY's Olympic Athlete of the Week | Golden Skate

Evan named USA TODAY's Olympic Athlete of the Week

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Congrats again to Evan. I still smile whenever I hear about him being world champion:yes:

I understand he also has picked up endorsemnet deals with Coca Cola and At&t (which are probably worth a lot). I hope he can carry this high through next year.

Binthere

On the Ice
Congrats again to Evan. I still smile whenever I hear about him being world champion:yes:

I understand he also has picked up endorsemnet deals with Coca Cola and At&t (which are probably worth a lot). I hope he can carry this high through next year.

Wow. Coca Cola and AT&T. Great to see. I remember when he won nationals a couple years ago and Kimmie came away with so many endorsements - Visa, Under Armour, Subway - I think he said some funny things to the press like "I am going to go put on my Under Armour shirt, and go buy a sandwich at Subway, using my Visa card" More than tongue and cheek, meaning Kimmie gets the endorsements. What about me? :laugh: If this is true, glad to see some major names stepping up to the plate for a figure skater again.