2008-2009 Breakups Thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2008-2009 Breakups Thread

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Pushkash & Kiselev (dance, Russia) have split up and Pushkash is supposed to be skating with Jonathan Guerreiro, coached by Svinin/Zhuk. Kiselev is seeking a partner.

luvsasha

Final Flight
awww, no!! i really liked them...:frown:

Oh well, at least it's a breakup due to retirement, and not disagreements or whatever..

lmarie086

Medalist
Has anyone heard any updates on Morgan? Is she skating with anyone yet?

I just read over at FSU that she might be skating with Elliot Pennington, who used to skate with Jane Summersett. I'm not sure if it's confirmed or not though.

And surely there must be better male skaters for Tiffany Vise to skate with than Don Baldwin (IMO at least, she could do so much better).

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I just read over at FSU that she might be skating with Elliot Pennington, who used to skate with Jane Summersett. I'm not sure if it's confirmed or not though.

And surely there must be better male skaters for Tiffany Vise to skate with than Don Baldwin (IMO at least, she could do so much better).

Is Pennington any realtion at Parker? This is wierd with all the same last names.

Does anybody know which direction Don rotates in? After mirror skating for so long it would be strange for Tiffany to change to regular pair skating.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Does anyone know whether either Pigeon or Last are s hunting for new partners, or have they both decided to retire.

Sweet6.0

Rinkside
Last is done unfortunately... I really liked his skating! :(

Not sure about Pigeon but it was sad that these 2 had such a disappointing finish to their season because they seemed to start out so strong!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Sorry to hear it. Probably conflicts with his college plans. I liked their skating myself

:(

Sweet6.0

Rinkside
According to FSUniverse, Taylor Steele (8th Sr. Pair) and Robert Schultz (5th Jr. Men) are now a team.