Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Carolina's interview was NOT fake!!!

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243

    Carolina's interview was NOT fake!!!

    Carolina's interview was NOT FAKE! I'm sorry mods, but I'm really disappointed!

    I never have and never would post something fake here! If you said the interview was innapropriate, then ok deleting.
    But you have deleted it, because you didn't trust me and you think I like to make silly jokes? I've never joked here and never will.

    You can ask Hiara, eleonora.d, or any Italian user or even go to the icewire forum and ask them. That infamous program makes that kind of questions.

    Carolina did that interview and she has to take the responsabilities!!! We cannot hide behind a finger.
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 05:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    217
    don't you think you are being a little overdramatic? if she did the interview - so what? appearantly it's a pretty famous show in italy, lots of celebrities have done those interviews, so please tell me what she should take responsibility for??
    Some people seem to really enjoy making everything she does look bad.

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243
    I'm disappointed that the mods said I'm posting fake news without even sending me a private message. That is disappointing!

    If they would have said the message was innapropriate, then I'll say sorry and accept the deleted message. But I cannot accept they say I'm posting fake news.

    Anyway if something doesn't change, I'll leave the forum for good, so there will be no problem. And don't worry, I'll not post under another name. I'm not that kind of person.

    I'm sorry, because I was feeling very good here with all of you.
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 05:46 AM.

  4. #4
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Ah gio, come on, aren't you overreacting a bit?

    I for one loved your
    she has to take the responsabilities!!!
    remark.

    It's very-very funny, it practically made my day

  5. #5
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    Ah gio, come on, aren't you overreacting a bit?

    I for one loved your

    remark.

    It's very-very funny, it practically made my day
    I said she has to take her responsabilities, because the mod said that "GS does not allow slandering skaters, even in jest".

    Maybe I'm overeacting and tommorrow I'll forget, but today I'm very sad. Not for the fact the thread was deleted, but for the fact they said I'm posting fake news and slandering skaters. That hurt me.

    I'm sorry if this sounds ridiculous or overdramatic.
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 05:59 AM.

  6. #6
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by gio View Post
    today I'm very sad. Not for the fact the thread was deleted, but for the fact they said I'm posting fake news. That hurt me.
    Your reputation of a good reliable poster is at stake here. I understand. But it's night in Michigan right now.

  7. #7
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsuhs View Post
    Your reputation of a good reliable poster is at stake here. I understand. But it's night in Michigan right now.
    Thanks for your kind words!
    Good night!

  8. #8
    Gadfly and Bon Vivant Mafke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,401
    Relax, nobody is accusing you of lying. Technically, by saying the post is 'slander' they're not challenging it's truthfulness.

    From a legal standpoint slander is just saying something about someone that's liable to put them in a negative light or make others think about them negatively. If it's true that means it's legally protected (the slanderer can't be convicted) but it's still slander.

    In everyday usage people think that calling something slander means it's a lie but that's not true.

    And IME European and NAmerican norms about talking about sexual relationships are very different (with NAmericans being much more reserved and/or puritanical). This would mean that many NAmericans would think very negatively of her for saying such things in public (making it slander even though no one can deny she said them).

  9. #9
    Custom Title ks777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,174
    I believe you too! That was the funniest interview ever!! I wonder if you got warmings from the Mods. I get them all the time and I am pretty close to getting banned from this board.

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243
    Mods, try to contact the reliable site dedicated to FS and see what they say. http://www.artonice.it/
    Last edited by gio; 03-31-2009 at 06:38 AM.

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    slander

    A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.


    I am very sorry gio. I know it was real interview. And I know you are only upset because you felt you were accused of lies, which you did not. Is there anyway you can talk to moderators personally and discuss about the whole situation? All of you need to communicate.I amsure thereis a good colution for all of you.

  12. #12
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    262
    Or maybe this interview was fabricated by someone in order to make it funny because nowadays technology can make it everything looks real. Suppose the interview was made fake, It is not your fault,gio.You did no know. So you can not be blamed for the someone else's mistake. I am not sure what the truth is..........

  13. #13
    representing Italy eleonora.d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eu,Italy,Udine
    Posts
    293
    Hi everyone. I am an active poster here and I always respect the rules.
    As an italian citizen and carolina's fan, am I allowed to say that the interview was not fake? I don't know how to autentify that, but if you like, you can also find here in the link a copy of the transcription of that interview of our national sports newspaper "La gazzetta dello sport" ( I guess anyone who was in Turin actually recognises the logo)

    http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...22emzh&thumb=4
    http://www.gazzetta.it/

    The interview was broadcasted on Friday 27.03 at 22.30 PM more or less on the private channel "ITALIA 1" (Mediaset group owned by Berlusconi)

    Actually I wanted to post this before but didn't have time.
    I do not completely agree on posting the translation of that because, in order to make it comprehensible to non-italian people, it is necessary to explain what kind of Tv Program "Le iene" is.

    LE IENE
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Iene
    Le Iene (The Hyenas) is a television program broadcast on the Italian channel Italia 1 since 1996. It is a comedy/satirical show, with sketches and reports, based on an adaptation of the Argentine show Caiga Quien Caiga.

    Characteristic moments of the show, besides the journalistic inquiries, are the double interviews, in which two famous personages puttinges to comparison come answering to the same questions.

    "Le Iene" was also the release name in Italy for the film Reservoir Dogs, and all the presenters on the show wear (like the protagonists of that movie) trademark black suits, white shirts and black ties.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caiga_Quien_Caiga
    This link is also helpful

    The reason why they are called the Hyenas is because they are supposed to be unpleaseant, do make non - politically correct questions, they are supposed to me deliberately mean.
    The double interview from "le Iene" is very popular in Italy ; each time they ask some very unpleasent questions and VIPs are supposed to give ironic, not necessarly honest answers. As Wikipedia says,reporters are known for asking politically incorrect questions to celebrities, which in some cases leads to visible discomfort in the interviewees.

    This is a satyrical program.
    I am helping you , gio, in showing the others that it was not a fake but from my point of view, it is incorrect to post this interview without contestualize it.
    It was supposed to be fun and from my point of view, it was. Like "oh my god, what are you asking them"- and they have to invent some answer or they do some mean tricks or jokes..I think it's fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafke View Post
    And IME European and NAmerican norms about talking about sexual relationships are very different (with NAmericans being much more reserved and/or puritanical). This would mean that many NAmericans would think very negatively of her for saying such things in public (making it slander even though no one can deny she said them).
    I agree 50% with you.

    I don't agree with Gio because he posted it like it was a serious interview, but many VIPs did that double interview in Italy and no one blamed them because we all know it is supposed to be a joke, it is not like a serious declaration.
    Last edited by eleonora.d; 03-31-2009 at 07:44 AM.

  14. #14
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,243
    Thanks eleonora.d!!

    I was shocked that Carolina accepted to do the "Le Iene" interview, because she is usually very shy.
    As I've said also Barbara and Maurizio did it.

  15. #15
    Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by eleonora.d View Post
    (Mediaset group owned by Berlusconi)
    See? And Berlusconi means quality!

    gio, I'm in Europe, not in Michigan, but one of the mods is! I'm sure he soon will wake up, come to the forum and see what kind of injustice you have suffered due to his mistrust!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •