Japanese and Korean International Relations and History | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Japanese and Korean International Relations and History

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Some Americans hated Japan not because of Perl Harbor but because of Toyota in 1980s as I remember.:biggrin:

You made me laugh! We're gonna have to hate India for their call centre invasion now perhaps.

Anyway I tried to open a thread regarding the (irrelevant) topic in the Politics form but it says I don't have enough priviledge to open a new thread there.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but did anyone notice that the announcer guy at Staples Center, when calling Miki Ando, said "She's here representing CANADA, here is, Miki Ando!" ??? I was at the rink thinking WTF!! Obviously it didn't affect her one bit!

shine

Record Breaker
Dear users who disagree with fourclover's opinion,

Let's just ignore fourclover's post on this specific topic on the culture and religion. His/her post shows itself the ignorance on this subject and does not need any further comment. It's not worth spending time on it or paying any attention to it. (But let's not confuse that we are not neglecting him/her as a person who has contributed a lot in this forum about figure skating. We are just neglecting his/her viewpoint on this very specific topic.)
While I do think fourclover's opinion might be more extreme than others and risks making generalization, I do find it interesting and thought provoking. And as an Asian descendant myself, I cannot say I completely disagree. As long as a poster is making the effort of explaining their point, one does not have the right to dismiss it as trash just because one doesn't agree with it. And I completely agree with him/her on creamso's post being confusing and not really making a point.