Photos | Golden Skate

Photos

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I think this huge Kiss and Cry section will be fun to watch when IceNet broadcasts the competition....

Buttercup

Record Breaker
The IN pictures were disappointing - come on, show us the skaters practicing!

Here are the day 1 pictures from Daylife. For some reason it's mixed with pictures from Worlds, hopefully they'll fix that. Sergei Voronov has a new haircut, Brian Joubert looks very thin, and Tessa's OD dress looks new.

Morning Glory

On the Ice

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The IN pictures were disappointing - come on, show us the skaters practicing!

Here are the day 1 pictures from Daylife. For some reason it's mixed with pictures from Worlds, hopefully they'll fix that. Sergei Voronov has a new haircut.

Sergei's haircut is a big improvement. Very handsome! :love:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Skate Canada has lovely pics from the opening banquet (one of each team).
Yes, those are nice. A few random observations: Bryce Davison really needs a haircut; there is a dress that even Nathalie Pechalat can't work; some of the Russians need to re-think their fashion choices, and Caroline and Rachael look adorable.

Last edited:

Kimmie Fan

On the Ice
Yes, those are nice. A few random observations: Bryce Davison really needs a haircut; there is a dress that even Nathalie Pechalat can't work; some of the Russians need to re-think their fashion choices, and Caroline and Rachael look adorable.
Is Gerboldt wearing drapery? :laugh:

Andalusia

Final Flight

Rachael looked so much more elegant with her hair down in the SP - she should never have it in a bun, it makes her look dowdy. Not that she should go for the swinging ponytail look, either (ala Ashley Wagner), but the way it was done in the SP is just right.

Meanwhile, Caroline's off-ice look makes her look dowdy. :laugh: She's got to trim her hair ASAP - I can't imagine how much more trendier she'd look with a modern style like Mirai's.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rachael looked so much more elegant with her hair down in the SP - she should never have it in a bun.

Rachael's look in the SP here is so lovely . . . very flattering. :bow: I hope she sticks with either this hair down look or the french twist look in her future programs.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Meanwhile, Caroline's off-ice look makes her look dowdy. :laugh: She's got to trim her hair ASAP - I can't imagine how much more trendier she'd look with a modern style like Mirai's.

It's amazing how Caroline can get all that hair in such a tight little bun when she skates.