Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photos

Quote Originally Posted by LeCygne View Post
    Haha I love how the Asian teams look so pristine in their matching suits compared to everyone else..
    Mao looks like a grown-up lady.

Custom Title
    I don't like Rachaels shoes with that outfit. Otherwise she and Caroline look very cute.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Yes, those are nice. A few random observations: Bryce Davison really needs a haircut; there is a dress that even Nathalie Pechalat can't work; some of the Russians need to re-think their fashion choices, and Caroline and Rachael look adorable.
    Rachael looked so much more elegant with her hair down in the SP - she should never have it in a bun, it makes her look dowdy. Not that she should go for the swinging ponytail look, either (ala Ashley Wagner), but the way it was done in the SP is just right.

Meanwhile, Caroline's off-ice look makes her look dowdy. She's got to trim her hair ASAP - I can't imagine how much more trendier she'd look with a modern style like Mirai's.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusia View Post
    Rachael looked so much more elegant with her hair down in the SP - she should never have it in a bun.
    Rachael's look in the SP here is so lovely . . . very flattering. I hope she sticks with either this hair down look or the french twist look in her future programs.

Custom Title
    Meanwhile, Caroline's off-ice look makes her look dowdy. She's got to trim her hair ASAP - I can't imagine how much more trendier she'd look with a modern style like Mirai's.
    It's amazing how Caroline can get all that hair in such a tight little bun when she skates.

Custom Title
    I like Caroline's long sleek hair, how does she get all that into the bun is mysterious :D The backstage photo on icenetwork of her and Kozuka, Oda is super cute
    Watched the youtube video for ladies SP, OMG the scene of US teammates standing behind Caroline waving a huge flag while she awaited her score was :chorus:

Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    The backstage photo on icenetwork of her and Kozuka, Oda is super cute
    Soooo Cute

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post
    Skate Canada has lovely pics from the opening banquet (one of each team).
    Liked: Dube, Pfaneuf, Tessa & Scott, Vanessa James, Amodio, Lysacek, Tanith.

The trendiest lady award goes to Katarina Gerboldt!

Neutral: Team Japan and team China, Yuko Kavaguti, Caroline and Rachel, Ben Agosto, Jana Khokhlova, Joubert, brunette Didier

Disliked: Patrick Chan, Chipeur, Bonneur, blonde Didier, Burzat, Smirnov, Leonova, Menshov, Voronov, Novitzky, american pair skaters, Abbott

The worst outfit award goes to Bryce Davison, Nathalie Pechalat and Joannie Rochette

Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    It's amazing how Caroline can get all that hair in such a tight little bun when she skates.
    Well the rumor is that she gets into her pearl position and as she rises up she grabs her hair and twists it into place on her head. (joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Fashionista View Post
    The trendiest lady award goes to Katarina Gerboldt!
    Neglecting to wear pants or a skirt is trendy? The girls from Go Fug Yourself tell me otherwise . Smirnov was right to look embarassed!

The worst outfit award goes to Bryce Davison, Nathalie Pechalat and Joannie Rochette
    Bryce gets worst hair, very impressive when you look at some of the Russians. Joannie vs. Nathalie - I think Joannie's fashion crime is worse. At least Nathalie tried to do something interesting (and failed). Joannie's was ugly and dull.

G. Didier's dress is actually kind of cute, just not on her. C. Didier is beautiful so she can wear whatever she likes. And the Japanese team's suits are better than the Chinese team's. Mao looks particularly nice in hers. And let this be a lesson to Jessica: you look good in longer skirts!

Custom Title

Joannie vs. Nathalie - I think Joannie's fashion crime is worse. At least Nathalie tried to do something interesting (and failed). Joannie's was ugly and dull.
    Joannie is trying to hide her muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    Joannie is trying to hide her muscles.
    In a sleeveless top? She needs something bigger for that. Something like this. The sandals are also awful. Yuko's outfit would have looked nice on Joannie, though the top would have needed to be in a different color.

TV comparisons: off the ice, Nathalie Pechalat looks like a brunette version of Tyra Colette from Friday Night Lights. And one skater who shall not be named kind of reminds me of Ben Linus from Lost. It's creepy.

Bryce gets worst hair
    I think Bryce's hair is second worst...first place goes to Ben Agosto...please cut your hair and shave!!

Custom Title
    Neglecting to wear pants or a skirt is trendy?
    I think she has shorts under this blouse.

C. Didier is beautiful so she can wear whatever she likes.
    Dangerous delusion

Oh yes, as much as I love her, the girl needs a serious haircut. I love long hair, but that's a bit too much. I agree, I like Mirai's hairstyle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast