Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Trophee Eric Bompard

Trewyn

Medalist
I ordered tickets.. It'll be the first skating competition for me to see live. So, very exciting! Quite sad that we can't attend practices though... But I'm crossing my fingers for the rest of the competitors! I'm hoping for Ashley, Laura, Kozuka or Kevin to be on the list! Or all four of them, but that's probably hoping for too much luck. At least, barring injury, we're assured that Joubert, Ponsero and Préaubert are going to be there; that'll be a treat in itself.

While I predicted Sasha would get TEB in addition to the invitation for SA, many knowledgeable posters argued that she did not qualify for two GPs. Now.... Does the ISU break Rules as well or is it in the Rules that she did qualify for TEB?

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
OMG! I almost yelled with delight! I can't belive the ladies' field! Just add Miki ando, and It'll be ageneral rehersal before the Olympics! I'll finally be able to see Yu-Na!

I'm soo delighted that that Tomas Verner and Adam Rippon are comming!

seniorita

Record Breaker
i m trying to figure out something else, i see only prix unique 11.50, no special seats or prices, what is this?I cannot choose seat in fnac.be or I m doing something wrong.???
medusa I think they can send you tickets outside belgium, but I ll go and ask on Tuesday if you want.

Trewyn

Medalist
^^ That's only for the first day; the SP's; it's one price and the tickets aren't numbered; so coming early and you get a good seat :).
At the bottom of the page, you can click on the date and time to pick your category and then it will take you to the seating chart.

Maybe we should get together the first day? I think I'll be traveling alone, so it would be fun...

Edit: I still can't make sense of the seating chart. I bought the most expensive tickets for the second day; but I think I'm going to go for something cheaper for the gala; but the seating chart picture seems to point at seats in the same area for all categories; but the row/seat numbers vastly differ.. Can someone explain or at least tell what category they would advise?

Last edited:

seniorita

Record Breaker
oh thanx for clearing this out, my head is burnt out these days..
Of course we can go together, we can arrange it, it would be fun..But I warn you, in men I m not rooting for Jouby, I will be polite though...:p

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
^^ That's only for the first day; the SP's; it's one price and the tickets aren't numbered; so coming early and you get a good seat :).
At the bottom of the page, you can click on the date and time to pick your category and then it will take you to the seating chart.

Maybe we should get together the first day? I think I'll be traveling alone, so it would be fun...

Edit: I still can't make sense of the seating chart. I bought the most expensive tickets for the second day; but I think I'm going to go for something cheaper for the gala; but the seating chart picture seems to point at seats in the same area for all categories; but the row/seat numbers vastly differ.. Can someone explain or at least tell what category they would advise?

It would be great if some of us could meet together!

Concerning your question on seating, here's how it works (I'll use an example):

Let's say you have seat O 22 32
O = The gate by which you enter, the column,
22= the row. The higher the number, the closer you are to the ice (24 being the front row)
32 = that's just your seat number

I'd recomend either "categogie or" if you're willing to spend all that much, but as long as you're in the first 4 rows, or "categorie 1", but in which case I'd advise you to wait for the seats on the judges' side to go sale, even though it's a gamble. If you're in rows 19-17, then the view isn't good, you're better off being higher up.

If you want to get a good seat, I'd advise the Fnac more that bercy.fr. However, if you want to compare the different seats you can get for each category and from each site, just click on a seat from each then cancel the one's you don't want.

I'd advise you to order quickly, as all the good seats are going (I've got the best ones :biggrin:)

Trewyn

Medalist
^^ I had already ordered 'golden' seats for the competition, row 24 :agree: I think we'll be seated quite near one another :). Just for the Gala I decided to get something cheaper. I got the cheapest; I'll see where I end up :).

Great you guys want to meet up on the first day! We can go really early in order to get good seats!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I'd advise you to order quickly, as all the good seats are going
I hope they are there until tomorow cause today is jour férié, i prefer to go there cause last time i ordered something from fnac it was lost in stratosphere :unsure:
:rolleye:
Now i need to win the lottery to go to COR:frown:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Can I mention again that I am extremely jealous of all of you who are going, regardless of the seat you end up in :p?

Take some pictures/videos and post them somewhere, at least those of us who can't go will live vicariously through those who can ;).

Medusa

Record Breaker
I'll take cheap seats. Uni student here :biggrin:. But last year those cheap seats were really quite good, you had a good view from up there. It's just a tiny bit high (heights are not my favourite thing).

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oh that is taff:cool:
Ok then, I will throw Jouby a big teddy bear saying Welcome back Plushy:p

Medusa

Record Breaker
Oh that is taff:cool:
Ok then, I will throw Jouby a big teddy bear saying Welcome back Plushy:p
Which could be quite effective if Joubert managed to trash the field with 2 or 3 Quads and a perfect program. You know like: "Welcome back Plushy. This is what awaits you"