Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Trophee Eric Bompard

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Which could be quite effective if Joubert managed to trash the field with 2 or 3 Quads and a perfect program. You know like: "Welcome back Plushy. This is what awaits you"
Or, as another option: Brian, you are the new Plushy and will break all sorts of records at Olys while being showered with crazy-high PCS!

I like both options :p.

I was impressed with the famous GPF teddy bear, the one dressed up like Joubert. That was cute! I also noticed Nathalie Pechalat got a doll dressed like her at the WTT. I badly want someone to put together a doll that looks like me, but wear no crazy outfits that would justify such a thing :laugh:.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Lol good one, medusa :laugh:
It is true, I hope they both bring their A game whenever they meet! :clap:
you are the new Plushy and will break all sorts of records at Olys while being showered with crazy-high PCS!
Buttercup..:unsure: there is no new plushy, the old is still here.
I m watching the plan seats now, I have messed up all in my mind, I will throw the bear and it will probably reach the head of a judge.

Last edited:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Great you guys want to meet up on the first day! We can go really early in order to get good seats!

Well I don't know yet if I'm going on Friday (I'm a student, so I haven't got my timetable yet) even though I probably will. I suggest that, say end of September, we create a thread for all those that are going and wish to meet up.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Imagine the fuss here of who gets two, who goes where and why if there were more of them:laugh:

feraina

Record Breaker
Gosh, I would *love* to go to TEB, that's got to be the second best competition next season after the Olympics, and maybe has great skaters that won't turn up at the Olympics (Yukari missing the Japanese team, or Caroline/Sasha missing the US team). But I have my heaviest teaching in the fall quarter, two classes through December. I'll hardly have time to watch the GP's unfold on the internet, never mind traveling to see them in person. :cry: :frown:

Well, maybe I'll make it to National's, and possibly Vancouver. Gosh, that would be nice. :)

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Imagine the fuss here of who gets two, who goes where and why if there were more of them:laugh:
But I have some great locations picked out! It doesn't have to be exactly where I live, I can take a quick weekend vacation :).

Audrey19

On the Ice
OMG I sooooo want to go! This is going to be such an awesome event! Adam is going to be there, and Brian, Tomas...and Aljona and Robin... :love: I just have to make it!
But the timing could be better, just one week later would be perfect! I'm going to be in Italy on a school trip until Friday, so I will probably be able to make it for Saturday if I take a train in the early afternoon. Unfortunately I can't afford to fly or stay for a night unless I sleep in a park or somewhere...But it's already too cold in October :cool:
Or are there any very very cheap accomodations in Paris? I would love to see the gala as well...

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
OMG I sooooo want to go! This is going to be such an awesome event! Adam is going to be there, and Brian, Tomas...and Aljona and Robin... :love: I just have to make it!
But the timing could be better, just one week later would be perfect! I'm going to be in Italy on a school trip until Friday, so I will probably be able to make it for Saturday if I take a train in the early afternoon. Unfortunately I can't afford to fly or stay for a night unless I sleep in a park or somewhere...But it's already too cold in October :cool:
Or are there any very very cheap accomodations in Paris? I would love to see the gala as well...

Hi! you can try in this site: http://www.booking.com/searchresult...aris;ss_all=0;ssne=Paris;radius=0;order=price
:)
P.s. I'm afraid the train from Italy is a bit expensive...

Last edited:

Mamouchka

Rinkside
This year, I go back in TEB, I am delighted with it because Brian Alban Yannick Tomas will be there, we are lucky to see a tiny World championship concerning the girls..:love::rock: