Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Trophee Eric Bompard

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
that and most of the reports I've seen are from the US media... and it's only ever about ladies... Canadian media is too focussed on Chan's withdrawl announcement

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Have fun all you lucky people really being THERE...in Paris...in Bercy...:yes:

You who can watch online, TV or whatever; enjoy!

Any information is appreciated.

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I enjoyed watching TEB on Russian tv online called ntv but have a question. 3 free days of my subscription have expired but what do I have to do if I want to watch Rostelekom Cup as well? Is it possible to make a new free 3 days subscriprion again and what do I have to do for it?? Hope somebody knows! Please help.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I enjoyed watching TEB on Russian tv online called ntv but have a question. 3 free days of my subscription have expired but what do I have to do if I want to watch Rostelekom Cup as well? Is it possible to make a new free 3 days subscriprion again and what do I have to do for it?? Hope somebody knows! Please help.

Suppose you have to use a unique computer each GP if you are not a skilled hacker.

Free trial
"We are giving you the option to watch the broadcasting for three days for free.
We are sure that you will enjoy the experience and at the end of it you will join the service.
This free trial period can be used only once! And advanced technological equipment will prevent reconnection this way, the trial period is for checking and making sure that the application is compatible to your internet connection and your computer"

If I had windows I think russian TV would have been worth paying for ;)

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Suppose you have to use a unique computer each GP if you are not a skilled hacker.

Free trial
"We are giving you the option to watch the broadcasting for three days for free.
We are sure that you will enjoy the experience and at the end of it you will join the service.
This free trial period can be used only once! And advanced technological equipment will prevent reconnection this way, the trial period is for checking and making sure that the application is compatible to your internet connection and your computer"

If I had windows I think russian TV would have been worth paying for ;)

Thanks, snowflake. What a shame! I used my friend's windows because I have Mac as well... Do you know if Korean Yuna channel is going to show other gran pri's??? It was the only one I was able to conect from UK with my MAC...

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
C-E, sorry, I am not the right person to ask. I am in the same situation as you. Buying windows or a new computer is not an option.

Don't know who is broadcasting tvu-yuna-channel, maybe he/she did TEB because Kim was there.(I think it was "Hsuhs" who told us about tvu) The following GPs hopefully there will be this or other opportunities. If I find something I will of course inform.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Yep, it was Hsuhs who discovered that Korean teb broadcast on tvu by accident. I might find something for CoR as well. And if I do, I'll tell.

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Thank you very much everybody! you are so helpful. I also hope we can find some broadcast for each gran pri. We can wait hope and beleive. And of course search. :)