Trophee Eric Bompard | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Trophee Eric Bompard

seniorita

Record Breaker
there are many good hostels, especially around bascule area, I could make a list later on when the competition arrives, although i dont know anything about the area the rink is.
I also realised today that the sp is on friday too early and I need a black hole to travel me there on time!
Medusa I m going to fnac after work, you need to ask anything?

Is O 07 48 a decent seat?The golden ones are expensive:(

Last edited:

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Is O 07 48 a decent seat?The golden ones are expensive:(

I don't know the seats that far up, but what I can say is that
a) You're near the middle of the row, which is a good thing
b) It should be ok, you shouldn't get a big view on hair, seeing as up there the angle is steeper than where the golden seats are.

seniorita

Record Breaker
thank you :)
so its far and high hmm?It seems I will be giving weather forecasts from upthere:rolleye:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you could always see about swapping seats later on once you get there and notice which seats haven't been taken...

pokky_oc

On the Ice
Hey! What's the Time for the Ladies FS? Is it 18:30 on Saturday the 17th? I need answer quick before the tickets sell out!

pokky_oc

On the Ice
Yes, Saturday, October 17th at 18:30. This is the program details on the Bercy site: http://www.bercy.fr/programme/sport/1093/Trophée_Eric_Bompard

Thanks! I booked already but in case... I didn't want to be ending up watching ice dance or pairs... YAY! Thanks! I'm so excited to see Mao! Also Yu-Na and Carolina! Even Sasha and Caroline, Elene Gedevanishivili! Yukari Nakano too! It was a bit expensive but I'm so happy that I'll at least be able to watch the FS!

cashley

Rinkside
Hi Firstly could anyone tell me if these are good seats:

P 20 13/14 (13.30 show) and N 15 23/24 (18.30 show)??

Also we have booked the 13.30 show and the 18.30 show, does this mean we will see the men, pairs, ladies and dance??

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Thanks! I booked already but in case... I didn't want to be ending up watching ice dance or pairs... YAY! Thanks! I'm so excited to see Mao! Also Yu-Na and Carolina! Even Sasha and Caroline, Elene Gedevanishivili! Yukari Nakano too! It was a bit expensive but I'm so happy that I'll at least be able to watch the FS!
Not to mention Tarasova, Orser, Sato, maybe Carroll... figure skating legends!

If you're planning to travel by train, you might find discounted tickets or special offers here: http://www.tgv.com/EN/index_HD.html you have to book them three months before the date.

Hi Firstly could anyone tell me if these are good seats:

P 20 13/14 (13.30 show) and N 15 23/24 (18.30 show)??

Also we have booked the 13.30 show and the 18.30 show, does this mean we will see the men, pairs, ladies and dance??
I read in this thread that 24 is the front row, so your first seats are really good :)

Last edited:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
In the official line-up, TEB still has two unfilled spots in ladies, one in pairs and one in dance. All the unfilled spots are for French skaters. I wonder what's taking them so long.

ae9177

On the Ice
In the official line-up, TEB still has two unfilled spots in ladies, one in pairs and one in dance. All the unfilled spots are for French skaters. I wonder what's taking them so long.

Who's the No.4 dance team of France? I hope Pechalt/Bourzat could do well at TEB. Can't wait to see their new programs.

On a side note, any news on Isabel? Her due date is in Sept, right?

R.D.

Record Breaker

Candice Didier took one of the TBAs.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
about 3 weeks to ago. I am so excited. Sasha has not yet withdrawn. Maybe she will actually show up and skate!

Buttercup

Record Breaker
The last dance spot went to Carron/Jones based on the results from the French Masters.
about 3 weeks to ago. I am so excited. Sasha has not yet withdrawn. Maybe she will actually show up and skate!
I certainly hope she'll be there. Will she have to skate first? If it's based on ISU rankings like last year, I don't see how it can be otherwise, she can't possibly be ranked.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
The FFSG, in its first TEB newsletter has just announced that 7000 school children will be there on Friday. As promised I just sent them an e-mail to tell them that although I agree with the initiative and think it's fantastic, the children ruin the competition. In consequence I asked them to save the first rows for the real fans, the ones who come from far and who turn their timetable upside-down to able to be there.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
The FFSG, in its first TEB newsletter has just announced that 7000 school children will be there on Friday. As promised I just sent them an e-mail to tell them that although I agree with the initiative and think it's fantastic, the children ruin the competition. In consequence I asked them to save the first rows for the real fans, the ones who come from far and who turn their timetable upside-down to able to be there.
I applaud the initiative in principal but 7000 kids? Where are the fans supposed to sit? I hope they'll realize that those actually paying should have some kind of precedence and do something like what you suggested.

I'm surprised they're bringing in so many children - I'd expect more interest in an Olympic year and with the field that's going to be competing.

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
I applaud the initiative in principal but 7000 kids? Where are the fans supposed to sit? I hope they'll realize that those actually paying should have some kind of precedence and do something like what you suggested.

I'm surprised they're bringing in so many children - I'd expect more interest in an Olympic year and with the field that's going to be competing.

I'm just as surprised, seeing as last year there were "only" 5000. The thing is, Bercy has about 9000 seats, so there will be space left, but the problem is, to get a good seat, we'll have to be there 3 hours in advance. Like you said people spend fortunes to go there (granted, on Friday the ticket is just above 10€, but for people who aren't from Paris or even France, there are travel and accomodation costs). Plus some people take time off work (or skive lessons like me!) to go there. It's not just the money: its people like us that bring money to skating and encourage skaters. Would you like me to send you a copy of the e-mail I sent?