Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophee Eric Bompard

Custom Title
    I use the Fnac Belgium site. On the seating map they look like they're more or less in the middle...

I had another question too; is it good to go to the competition earlier so you can watch practice sessions, like on Thursday for example; do they admit people to the arena?

Thanks for your quick replies, btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Trewyn View Post
    I use the Fnac Belgium site. On the seating map they look like they're more or less in the middle...

I had another question too; is it good to go to the competition earlier so you can watch practice sessions, like on Thursday for example; do they admit people to the arena?

Thanks for your quick replies, btw!
    I'll have a look at that site myself!

The first time I went there (in 05) I managed to see the pairs warm-up but since then, Everytime I've been there I haven't been able to see any practise sessions, despite arriving agaes before the doors open.

However if you go to see the SP, get there really earl as seats aren't numbered

I personnaly am going to wait till the seats the on the other side are on sale. As the evnt gets nearer, I'll post all the information I can get.

Btw Thanks so much Trewyn! Thaks to you i've managed to book some good seats for the Saturday!

On the Ice
    You cannot attend trainings for Trophy Eric Bompard unless having an accreditation.

French skaters at the TEB

I just thought that the people going there might like to know who'll be competing.

http://forum.passion-patinage.com/vi....php?f=7&t=777

Men: Joubert, Préaubert, Ponsero
    Ladies: Didier, Didier & ?
    Dance: B&P, B&B, ?
    Pairs: C&C, J&B, ?

Custom Title
    I ordered tickets.. It'll be the first skating competition for me to see live. So, very exciting! Quite sad that we can't attend practices though... But I'm crossing my fingers for the rest of the competitors! I'm hoping for Ashley, Laura, Kozuka or Kevin to be on the list! Or all four of them, but that's probably hoping for too much luck. At least, barring injury, we're assured that Joubert, Ponsero and Préaubert are going to be there; that'll be a treat in itself.

Eien.
    awesome ladies event

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    thanx for info, I ll use fnac also!!!

While I predicted Sasha would get TEB in addition to the invitation for SA, many knowledgeable posters argued that she did not qualify for two GPs. Now.... Does the ISU break Rules as well or is it in the Rules that she did qualify for TEB?

OMG! I almost yelled with delight! I can't belive the ladies' field! Just add Miki ando, and It'll be ageneral rehersal before the Olympics! I'll finally be able to see Yu-Na!

I'm soo delighted that that Tomas Verner and Adam Rippon are comming!

I just got my tickets for the exhibition! This is gonna be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    thanx for info, I ll use fnac also!!!
    Okay, can someone explain this to me? Can I reserver my tickets at fnac, go and pick them up at fnac in Liège the next time I am there?

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Okay, can someone explain this to me? Can I reserver my tickets at fnac, go and pick them up at fnac in Liège the next time I am there?
    Yep, you just have to bring some ID and the credit card you used to pay.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    i m trying to figure out something else, i see only prix unique 11.50, no special seats or prices, what is this?I cannot choose seat in fnac.be or I m doing something wrong.???
    medusa I think they can send you tickets outside belgium, but I ll go and ask on Tuesday if you want.

Custom Title
    ^^ That's only for the first day; the SP's; it's one price and the tickets aren't numbered; so coming early and you get a good seat :-).
    At the bottom of the page, you can click on the date and time to pick your category and then it will take you to the seating chart.

Maybe we should get together the first day? I think I'll be traveling alone, so it would be fun...

Edit: I still can't make sense of the seating chart. I bought the most expensive tickets for the second day; but I think I'm going to go for something cheaper for the gala; but the seating chart picture seems to point at seats in the same area for all categories; but the row/seat numbers vastly differ.. Can someone explain or at least tell what category they would advise?
    Last edited by Trewyn; 05-31-2009 at 05:54 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast