Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Trophee Eric Bompard

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    there are many good hostels, especially around bascule area, I could make a list later on when the competition arrives, although i dont know anything about the area the rink is.
    I also realised today that the sp is on friday too early and I need a black hole to travel me there on time!
    Medusa I m going to fnac after work, you need to ask anything?

Is O 07 48 a decent seat?The golden ones are expensive:(
    Last edited by seniorita; 06-04-2009 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    Is O 07 48 a decent seat?The golden ones are expensive:(
    I don't know the seats that far up, but what I can say is that
    a) You're near the middle of the row, which is a good thing
    b) It should be ok, you shouldn't get a big view on hair, seeing as up there the angle is steeper than where the golden seats are.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    thank you
    so its far and high hmm?It seems I will be giving weather forecasts from upthere

you could always see about swapping seats later on once you get there and notice which seats haven't been taken...

Custom Title
    Hey! What's the Time for the Ladies FS? Is it 18:30 on Saturday the 17th? I need answer quick before the tickets sell out!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pokky_oc View Post
    Hey! What's the Time for the Ladies FS? Is it 18:30 on Saturday the 17th? I need answer quick before the tickets sell out!
    Yes, Saturday, October 17th at 18:30. This is the program details on the Bercy site: http://www.bercy.fr/programme/sport/...e_Eric_Bompard

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Danale View Post
    Yes, Saturday, October 17th at 18:30. This is the program details on the Bercy site: http://www.bercy.fr/programme/sport/...e_Eric_Bompard
    Thanks! I booked already but in case... I didn't want to be ending up watching ice dance or pairs... YAY! Thanks! I'm so excited to see Mao! Also Yu-Na and Carolina! Even Sasha and Caroline, Elene Gedevanishivili! Yukari Nakano too! It was a bit expensive but I'm so happy that I'll at least be able to watch the FS!

Rinkside
    Hi Firstly could anyone tell me if these are good seats:

P 20 13/14 (13.30 show) and N 15 23/24 (18.30 show)??

Also we have booked the 13.30 show and the 18.30 show, does this mean we will see the men, pairs, ladies and dance??

Quote Originally Posted by pokky_oc View Post
    Thanks! I booked already but in case... I didn't want to be ending up watching ice dance or pairs... YAY! Thanks! I'm so excited to see Mao! Also Yu-Na and Carolina! Even Sasha and Caroline, Elene Gedevanishivili! Yukari Nakano too! It was a bit expensive but I'm so happy that I'll at least be able to watch the FS!
    Not to mention Tarasova, Orser, Sato, maybe Carroll... figure skating legends!

If you're planning to travel by train, you might find discounted tickets or special offers here: http://www.tgv.com/EN/index_HD.html you have to book them three months before the date.

Quote Originally Posted by cashley View Post
    Hi Firstly could anyone tell me if these are good seats:

P 20 13/14 (13.30 show) and N 15 23/24 (18.30 show)??

Also we have booked the 13.30 show and the 18.30 show, does this mean we will see the men, pairs, ladies and dance??
    I read in this thread that 24 is the front row, so your first seats are really good :-)
    Last edited by GiuliaPlum; 07-05-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Custom Title
    In the official line-up, TEB still has two unfilled spots in ladies, one in pairs and one in dance. All the unfilled spots are for French skaters. I wonder what's taking them so long.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    In the official line-up, TEB still has two unfilled spots in ladies, one in pairs and one in dance. All the unfilled spots are for French skaters. I wonder what's taking them so long.
    Who's the No.4 dance team of France? I hope Pechalt/Bourzat could do well at TEB. Can't wait to see their new programs.

On a side note, any news on Isabel? Her due date is in Sept, right?

Custom Title
    Well, John and Rena have been added.

Down With It
    Candice Didier took one of the TBAs.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    about 3 weeks to ago. I am so excited. Sasha has not yet withdrawn. Maybe she will actually show up and skate!

The last dance spot went to Carron/Jones based on the results from the French Masters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    about 3 weeks to ago. I am so excited. Sasha has not yet withdrawn. Maybe she will actually show up and skate!
    I certainly hope she'll be there. Will she have to skate first? If it's based on ISU rankings like last year, I don't see how it can be otherwise, she can't possibly be ranked.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast